Love You Like A Love Song

~~~~  Author's NOTE~~~~~~  Please read!!!!

This story is a sequel to my first story that I ever wrote called She Bakes Cupcakes.   

This is going to be a teen-romance about the twins.   Sophia is my heroine, James is my hero, there will also be a secondary romance.

This story will mostly be told in James' POV, I'm hero kind of a girl, not sure why but I can relate to a hero more then a heroine.   Seems more natural for me to write from a male's POV.  There will be parts in the story that are from Sophia's POV though, so don't be disappointed for those who love heroines!!!

I would asked that you read She Bakes Cupcakes first to get a feel for the parents and the brothers, but since that story is rated R and I'm sure that I have many fans that are under age to read it, I thought that I would give a brief history of them.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ SHE BAKES CUPCAKES IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO.....JUST READ BRIEF SUMMARY BELOW.

I also want to point out that She Bakes Cupcakes is the first story that I have ever written, so it's definitely on the ROUGH side!!!   My writing has definitely improved since then...LOL!!

Joshua Connelly - twin's father

Angelina (Angie) Connelly - twin's mother

Nicholas Connelly - twin's brother, adopted by Josh

Tyler Connelly - twin's brother, adopted by Angie

Tyler is Josh's son from his first marriage, Nicholas is Angie's son from her first marriage.   Nicholas's biological father is dead, Tyler's mother gave up all rights to her son.  When Josh and Angie got married, the boy's became brothers.   The twin's came along shortly after they married and were an unexpected delight.

Angie is a nurse, Josh owns his own contruction company.   They live in San Diego, California.   Angie is Italian and was born in Italy with her twin sister.  Her sister died when they were fourteen.   After her death, Angie and her parents immigrated to the USA.    Josh has one sister named Naomi and she is married to Peter Crawford, who works for Josh.

So that's a brief kind of re-cap of She bakes Cupcakes.    

Okay......so off to Chapter One.............enjoy....let me know what you think!  Enjoy!   xo