Chapter Five

VOTE.....VOTE.........and COMMENT please!!!  

Enjoy!!!!

Check out my cool banner on the side made by mystery_reader---------------------------->

Chapter Five

James’ POV

It was Friday morning now and I just grabbed my first set of books when I looked down the hallway and noticed Sophia was at her locker.  She was back.   Isobel mentioned yesterday that my Dad had come by their house and said that if Sophia didn’t have a headache overnight, she could come back to school today.  I’m guessing then she’s feeling better if she’s here.  

Rumour has it that Christie got suspended for the first two weeks of school.  I can’t believe she didn’t get expelled.  From what Isobel mentioned, her parents are pretty pissed and wanted for her to get expelled but money talks when you got parents in high places.  At least we won’t have to see Christie’s face for the next week and a bit.   I shuttered thinking that I had sex with that bitch.

I decided to sneak up on Sophia and test her little theory again.   Matt and Isobel were chatting in front of Isobel’s locker, which is just across from Sophia’s.  When they saw me, I put my finger to my lips to tell them not to let Sophia know that I was there.    She was still searching through her locker when I casually leaned on the locker beside hers.

I knew the minute she knew that I was there, the grin on her face gave it away.   “Morning James,” Sophia giggled.

“Morning to you too,” I replied checking her out.  She’s rocking this country southern belle look today.   White sneakers, jean capris and a plaid shirt with three quarter sleeves.    I loved her hair, it was parted with two pigtails just below her ears.  She looked hot, I’m not into country at all but if this is what country girls look like, I’m all for it.

“How are you feeling?” I asked her, concerned because I still saw the band-aid in her hair line.   I was thinking that it would have been gone by now but I guess it was only really 3 days ago.    I lightly touched the band aid to let her know what I was asking about.

“I’m okay, your Dad was over last night, told me I was good to dance again and go to school,” she grinned.   “I can’t believe James that your Dad is my doctor!”

“I know,” I said.  “Totally small world.”

“Hey James,” Sophia softly said.    “Thank you for the other day, for helping me and stuff.”

“No problem,” I told her admiring her blushing face.

I watched as she shut her locker and got her books and laptop.   Dam she’s pretty.    “Come on,” I told her as I grabbed her hand.   “I’ll take you to homeroom.”

We walked past Isobel and Matt and I knew they would notice us holding hands, but I didn’t care.   Matt raised his eyebrow, Isobel just gave me a smirk and I just shrugged my shoulders and continued down the hall with Sophia.  I knew that I would get a lot of looks by holding her hand, rumours would probably start, by lunch everyone would think that we were going out.  It’s not like Sophia and I are dating or anything, just some innocent flirting on my part.  Who wouldn’t want to flirt with a beautiful girl?

The rest of the day pretty much went by fast.   Our lunch table of the four of us now seems to be the eight of us.  Isobel is of course with Matt, Sophia is there as well and now their two friends, Jenna and Nicole have joined us too.   I’ve been at this school for four years now and I knew that Jenna and Nicole were in our grade, but I never really spoke with them.  I also didn’t realize how pretty they both were in the own way.  They both remind me of the twins, natural looking, don’t wear a lot of make-up, cool girls to hang out with.   Girls that we should be hanging out with.