Chapter Fifteen

Hope you enjoy this!  Vote and Comment please!!!

S  xo

Chapter Fifteen

James’ POV

I knew that I told Sophia that we would take things slow, but I never thought that we would take things this slow.   It’s been already a month since we had that talk and things have been great.  Don’t get me wrong, we have lunch together, hang out, talk on the phone.........go on groups dates with the gang...but every time I try to get closer to her, she puts on the brakes. 

I’m always at their home, hanging out after footballs games, watching movies, even after school.   I’ve never had such a weird relationship with a girl before. We act like boyfriend and girlfriend.....well...minus the kissing and whatever else that goes with it......but yet we are not.  

As for Matt...well once he got over Mr. C’s intimidation and went to his first Sunday dinner at their house, he’s become just as bad as I am.  He practically lives there visiting Isobel all the time.  At least he can call Isobel his girlfriend.  Matt is part of their family now, he loves it actually.   Mrs. Connelly has very politely asked me several times to come to Sunday night dinner at their home and I have very politely declined.  Until Sophia agrees to be my girlfriend, I won’t be going to family dinners.

I’m sitting here now, it’s a Saturday afternoon and I’m watching Sophia dance in her studio.  She’s still working on the Rihanna song.  Well...actually she’s done all the choreographing now she needs to teach the dancers.   I have to give it to Mr. C though, he’s smart and looks out of Sophia’s best interests.  They use the studio in their home and the dancers come to her.   I’m here today because Isobel let me in on a little tip that Alfonso was going to be working with Sophia today and that I might want to watch.  Apparently he’s Rihanna’s lead male dancer so Sophia has to work one on one with just him today.

I’ve seen the choreographed song and seen Sophia use Isobel as her dance partner and the moves that she makes, I’m already biting my tongue knowing what she’s will be teaching them this Alfonso guy.   He’ll be touching her, she’ll be touching him and I’ll be super jealous because it’s not me.

She doesn’t know I’m here and I want it like that.  I don’t think that she’ll hold anything back but just in case, I told Mr. C not to tell her that I was here.   I’m seeing her tonight anyway, I’m surprising her and take her to a musical.  Thanks to a tip from Tyler last week, seems like I’m getting help from all the Connelly’s to date Sophia but I keep on telling them that we are taking things slow.   But really...what I would like to say it........it’s her...not me!!!  I can’t do that, I would never do that to her.   They probably think it anyway, Isobel knows and she keeps telling me to have patience with her sister.

“Hey,” Nick said to me when he walked into the studio and took the seat next to me.    Mr. C was upstairs, Mrs. C was working, so was Tyler.  Isobel was in the studio with Sophia and this Alfonso dude.