Oh my god!!!

Eyise pov

"And he was staring me like a creep. He had this big beady black eyes. I was  so going to hit him in his nuts to  crack them ." I was rambling to some old grandma I met here in bus. She is giving me peeved look right now like she is going to hit with old battered umbrella.
I think I should just shut my mouth.
But what can I do ..I'm bored right now and I just need someone to talk to.

I'm currently searching for some job as I don't want to be a burden on my foster parents.

Yeah...I'm adopted but they love me like their own . I have a younger brother Samuel ,he is not adopted . My parents had him after two years they brought me to their home.
I want don't want to be burden on anyone so here I'm sitting in this old bus searching for job and rambling to old grandma.

"Oh my god!! grandma, I think that conductor has hots for you. He is looking at you with this dreamy look."
She turned around to see the conductor who was ,according to me , giving her dreamy look.
She scowled at me and spoke
"He is younger than me and that look doesn't look dreamy to me..He is glaring at you not me.
So his " dreamy look is for you not me"
I peeked at the conductor .He was indeed glaring at me signaling me to shut my trap. But I was never to play by rules.  Mehh!! So i continued.
"Chill grandy !! I'm just trying to make your black and white life colorful.
Age is no bar in love.If that's why you are denying I can help . You can have plastic surgery and all other beauty treatment it will make you look younger and you can get rid of wrinkles on your face and fingers. Then you can seduce him.
So what say?? Hmm??"

Grandma looked appalled and screeched " Are you saying I'm old and wrinkly . I have my own husband and my life is not black and white. You young people don't even know  how to respect people nowadays. Go away before I lose my temper and help you to get a nose job"

"Thats rude grandy brandy. I was just trying to help .You look so frustrated, I thought match making you would help you. I'm sorry "

The bus reached to my destination so I stood up slowly and went to the door, but me being me ..I turned around to grandy sitting on her seat and shouted ,"but remember grandy brandy young willies are much better than old withered pines" I winked at her and waved goodbye.

She looked shocked and completely mortified.Then she waved her umbrella to throw at me. I ran with my full speed to escape the hit and a very angry old and frustrated grandy.
All I thought was "oh my godd! I will never try to help any old lady ,pheww!! that was close hit"

I reached home and greeted by my very beautiful mother.
She asked" honey what happened to your interview . Are you hungry?? I have made pasta you can eat after you freshen up"

"Yeah mom I m hungry and my interview let's say..they were not able to stand my awesomeness" I told her .
My mom told me "honey there is no need for you to do a job .We want you to enjoy your life right now.You can get job afterwards.

"Now go freshen up and eat dinner then go to bed. Sam is sleeping and I also have night shift. So bye ..see you in the morning"

You see my mom is a doctor and she loves her job . She does this job not for money but for her happiness. It's not that we need money or what , my father is cheif financial officer in a company so money is not our concern .But I want to have my own job and not to depend on others.

I took a long nice shower and had my dinner and went to sleep dreaming of same coal black eyes with yellow golden rings . I have this weird obsession with wolves and wish I would have a werewolf mate. I know that's crazy but a girl can dream right. ..so yeehh..