voice

What??? He asked .
I didn't let him speak and started ranting.
"How dare you insult me like what you did yesterday?? Not everyone is running after your money. First you drive recklessly , try to kill a  puppy then you try to bribe its innocent owner aka me by swinging a wad of green papers in front my face. Don't you have any shame?? See!! Now also you don't bother to respect any woman. Don't you see a lady standing in front of your door  talking something important ?? You don't even tell her to sit. Go buy some ettiquettes​ and manners with that money of yours."
Idiot person.!!
I stormed out of his office without giving him time to say anything, not because I was afraid of him, I was getting late for my interview. Once I reached the lift on his floor I made a U  turn and walked towards his office again. I knocked the door , when no answer came i opened the door ,saw  Mr. Grey still looking shocked and flabbergasted.
"By the way , you  didn't disconnected the call properly . The call is still ongoing." I said and left. Oh shit !! It shouldn't have taken that much time now I m going to be late. I really need this job.  I don't want to  feel like a freeloader on my parents.
As soon as I entered the lobby, I saw girls dressed in their best attires sitting there. When I first came they were not here. Maybe for interview they came. As I was looking at them I saw a girl passed me  looking like cried mess, other girls also ran towards her and asked her what happened. 
"They are jerks. I came here for an interview not to get myself insulted. They say I'm not appropriately qualified for this job. They don't know who am i. I will ask my dad to talk to the owner of this company. These people don't know anything about work and blah blah blah....!!"
"Whatever" I said I muttered under my breath and exited from the building. I hope my interviewer is not like that.
As I was about to call the taxi, I heard my name being called. I turned around to see two security guards were running towards me. They reached me started dragging towards the building but through the backdoor so nobody can see me.  I panicked and thrashed to get myself out of their hold but nothing happened. "Sorry mam we are instructed by Mr. Grey to get you."
One of the guards said.
I was majorly pissed now . I balled my fist and let them escort me. I reached Mr. Grey's office .
"That's how you treat people . You think you're some king and do whatever you want huh?? "
I yelled.
"No. You forgot something.That's why I asked the guards to bring you here since i very busy and I don't have time to waste."
He calmly took out his pen and signed a  check and motioned me to take it.
"I don't go back on my words. I told you that you will get you check today from my office. So here's your check and no I'm not a doogy murderer. That was accident. Now you can leave".

I stood there and gaped at him. He just made me late for this stupid cheque. I threw his cheque in dustbin and walked out of his office. If it wasn't me being late for my interview I would have gladly given him some real shit.
As I reached the reception, I got a call from an unknown number.
"Hello am I speaking to Miss Eysiee? "A lady asked. "Yes I'm Eysiee." I replied.
"Mam I want to inform you that you are late for your interview and now there's no need for you to come."
"Hello hello."...beep beep beep!!
She hanged up the call.
I groaned. I was pissed off right now and recalled today's events. Only one thing today was good was the voice of that man who was speaking to Mr. Grey. I don't know why but I am really fascinated by his voice. His voice was so hot..

I got out of my reverie thinking about what to do then got stopped by the receptionist. "Miss, are you here for interview?. You can go to the Mr. Damon's office , the head of HR department. He will take your  interview."
"No I'm not here for interview. My interview was in other company which I wasn't able to attend."
"That means you can try here. Please mam, please otherwise I will lose my job ."
Huh ??I raised my eyebrow at her. "Mr. CEO wants a PA urgently so he has given the responsibility to Mr. Damon to arrange for PA. But till now no has passed the interview. Mr. Damon told me to call the next candidate but she fled.
Mr CEO recently fired his fifth PA in these last two months. They were not able to work according to his liking. I saw you talking to Mr Grey ,I think you will be able to handle this job hopefully. Even Mr. Grey recommended  you to Mr. Damon ."

Fhat the whuck!!!?? I don't know what is happening today. Mr. Grey recommended me ???