saving her or him??

Gotham POV

"Someone entered my company's database without permission, thats why I'm heading back to headquarters. So I want to get everything done before I leave. I want to officially finalise this deal." Mr. Jing said , sweating profusely. I just raised my eyebrows at him.

"Please Mr. Black. I'm really in desperate need of funds. This deal can secure my company's future. And I'm ready to do  this on your terms and conditions." He pleaded.
"Very well then . Let gets the paperwork done. " I told him.
"Thank you sir. After this, I will head back to China and hunt down the culprit." He said .
I scoffed internally. Hunting the culprit , my ass.
"Yeah sure , whatever you say." I said.
"Where's your PA Mr. Black? Bored of her already hmm??"Jing's secretary asked snidely. I narrowed my eyes at her. I choose not to answer her.
She fumed at her being ignored.

After meeting , I went to see my mate in my office, where I told her to stay. She was nervous and babbling nonsense. Also I didn't want her to know about Mr. Jing not knowing anything about her relating to the hack.
I wiped off my expressions and entered the office.
My wolf and I both growled lowly at the sight of her. Her scent filled my nostrils sending a pleasant feeling throughout my body. Her presence relaxed us.
She was sleeping with her head between her arms on the desk.
She was snoring softly. My wolf doesn't made it easy for me to control. I slowly stepped towards her and bend down to kiss her softly on her cheek.
I sighed internally at the tingling sensation. She fluttered her eyes open . I quickly stepped back.
"I can see how hard you are working Miss Williams.!" I mocked. She stood up suddenly trying to smooth her dress.
"I'm sorry sir." She hung her head low.
"How was the meeting Sir??" She inquired.
"He was insisting me to investigate you. He said he has a doubt that you are the culprit. His secretary was also hell bent on you being the culprit." I lied.
"What's going to happen to me. now sir? You said you would save me." She panicked. I tried to calm her down.
"I kept my promise. I did save you." I said.
" But yo- you! How??" She questioned.
"I threatened him." I simply replied.
She open her to say something then closed her mouth shut.
" Thank you so much" she said.
I nodded my head at her.
"By the way you look beautiful." She blushed at my compliment.
I stepped towards her and kissed at the corner of her lips. She gasped.

Eysiee POV
If he was any other person who had kissed me ,I would have slapped him right there. But with him , I always lose my brain cells. I stood there like a dumbass with my hand touching the place where he kissed me , relishing the tingling sensation. Come to think of it, I think that's why I'm becoming dumber day by day . I glared at him.
"You can't do that. You have to ask permission first?" . Huh what I'm saying.
"I knew you like my kisses." He winked. I stared at him. He is really a piece of art. God has really devoted his time on making him. He is a walking Greek god.
He is cold and mysterious, always held a strong aura of authority around him. But I am blessed with privilege of seeing his playful side. It has been only two days I am already attracted to this man to no ends. I  always feel warm fuzzy feeling around him and always feel safe and sound in his presence.  Is this normal?? I think not. See brain cells damage:(
"Why do I feel this way around you? Are you in witchcraft?" I blabbered without realizing .
He looked amused.
"What do you feel in my presence?? " He asked.
"I - I , it's nothing." I brushed. He just raised his eyebrow at me asking me to spill.
"It  it's just that I feel safe and pleasant around you. I feel as if  I have known you all my life. I need you to look at me only,smile at me only and think of me only. I'm highly attracted to you." I said frustratingly.
"You know I was immensely jealous when Mr. Jing's secretary tried to feel you." I added and crossed my arms. He just stared at me with a slight smile. I might add he was looking sexy as hell.
"That's the way to talk to your boss Miss Williams??"he mocked. I felt  embarrassed and had the urge to cry. I walked towards the door only to be stopped by a hand grabbing my wrist. He turned me around and flushed me to his chest by snaking his arms around my waist.
"I know how you feel Eysiee." I involuntarily shivered when he said my name. Even my felt so sexy coming from his mouth.
"You don't know how badly I want you. Don't be upset. I will tell you everything ,I promise. And no I'm not in witchcraft. It's just my charm. " He smirked. He cradled my face in his hands and kissed my forehead  gently.
I blushed. He chuckled.
"Also I will  not be coming for next three days." He added. I looked at him for some explanation. He sighed and said " I will tell you everything when I return."
He nudged my nose with his and kissed my forehead once more and headed towards the door. Suddenly he turned around and said " kiss me" .
What?? I was shocked.
"Huh??" I asked.
"You promised." He smirked.
I huffed and stood in front of him and kissed his cheek.  He pointed his other cheek me to kiss him . I just shook my head at him . He pouted. Then suddenly he grabbed  the back of my head and planted my lips on his cheek , his forehead and on his nose . I started laughing and turned my head to other side. .
" I want to survive these three days without you. Please let  me have some more kisses." He frowned slightly. I blushed and kissed him all over the face shyly.
His phone beeped. He reluctantly let me get out of hold and walked out the office kissing me last time on my forehead.

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Both side are burning with love.  Love has made an entrance in their lives. ;)
Please Read. Follow. Vote. Comment.