Compensation

"Mom I'm going to be late for my test so bye".
I ate my sandwich as fast as I can. First I  overslept then my brother decided it would be a good way to wake me up by dumping black ink mixed in cold water on me.
Ooohhh!!my face.....my face caught frost bite..I can't feel my face. OMG I will look like frozen crow . I opened my eyes to the culprit standing at the doorway ready for run aka my brother Sam.

"I will skin you alive you little shit. What hell Samuel?? "
He snickered "mom told me to wake up. I tried in civil way but you were  busy hibernating like a freaking panda and I thought you need a make over so helped you with black ink so no would be able recognize your ugly self.''

"Go to hell you poopface. Mark my words I will have my revenge dear brother. Just wait and watch."
He snickered and went downstairs.
It took nearly an hour to wash off ink off my body.
I was fuming literally.
What a  greatway to start your day ? Mehh.
I went downstairs, greeted mom and dad. What took you so long dear and what is this blackish mark on your face.
I stilled.  ''Is the ink still there on my face I asked  ?''
"What happened?"  dad asked.
"Your dear son thought it would be a good idea to wake me up by pouring black ink and cold water on me."
I glared at Sam.
"Bubye I'm going to be late for my test.
Dad can you drop me to uni.??"
"Yeah sure .Let's go."

My day at uni was uneventful. Maria was crying about how she gonna fail this test. I'm sure I'll get pass in this test not to be conceited but Iam good at studies. I love Maria but she can drama queen sometimes, scratch that she is a drama queen. She and I both know that she'll get good marks. She also a high scorer

When I reached home mom was talking to Mrs.miller , our neighbor.
Mom was checking her fever. Mrs. Miller is kind lady.
"Dear can you please take Sara for walk today.  I'm not well. So I can't" .Mrs Miller asked
"Yeah sure I would love to" . I ran upstairs and changed quickly got ready
I went to Mrs . Miller house and called Sara's name. She came barking with drool dripping  her mouth.

Yeah Sara barks and she drools. Because Sara is a pug.

She is cute when she is not drooling. We went to park . I sat on a bench under a tree and let Sara roam for a while. She really enjoy playing and catching flies.
Suddenly she ran towards the main  road where a black BMW was speeding at her direction . I sprang immediately from my seat and dashed towards her, cursing the  driver to stop the car. 'Is he blind? Can't he see a freaking pug on the road towards which he is heading to ??

I watched in horror  the car descend towards Sara . I closed my eyes assuming the worst as I know I'm not a superman  who would just fly and stop the car with  one and hold the pug with other and pose like some model.

With my eyes closed I heard a screeching noise of tyres. I opened my eyes to see the car has come to halt and Sara's head was just a centimeter away from the front tyre . I immediately rushed and picked Sara up.
What the fuck ?  I looked at the car was gonna curse the driver ,a   gorgeous looking man came out of the car looking hurriedly or I thought so.

"I'm sorry. I will compensate for your doggy. You can take the compensation amount from my office. I will tell my secretary to give you the cheque. Now if you excuse I have  important meeting  to attend." He handed me his card without taking a glance at me, his eyes glued to his expensive I phone 7. He thought  he murdered Sara , well his driver, murdered Sara and he is bribing me to shut my mouth about his murder, well attempted murder. He didn't even saw the pug tucked safely in my arms.

I was appalled to say at least. He sat in his and asked the driver to drove him  somewhere. I stood dumbstruck at the roadside watching the car driving away.  Nobody has insulted me like this in my 19 years of existence. I'm saying this because I have experience in this department you know. Hehe..No one means no one insults me and get away with it. I seethed and looked at the card he gave me. I think I'll have to give him a visit. I smirked .

And doggy compensation huh!! Well his compensation can go to hell. Bloody jerk. A bloody doogy murderer.