A VISIT TO DOGGY MURDERER

I woke up early this morning because I have 2  important work that I need to do and need my undivided attention today.Firstly  I have get out from my cozy blanket to get ready for my interview. Secondly I have to pay someone a little visit. I recalled yesterday's events. How that man insulted me and tried to bribe me. I will show I m not any greedy person who would run for his money. I too have my dignity and self respect and nobody can just barge and purchase my self respect, no matter how huge the offered amount is.

After recalling yesterday's events I sprang into action and dashed towards bathroom . I got ready in just 20 minutes, had breakfast made by my super cool mom and called Maria to drop me. She came after after 10 mins , I got into the car and  told her about the yesterday's doggy murderer.
Then she asked" do you know where he lives or where he works?? If I were you I would have taken the money without any second thought and would have gone for a world tour. Please accept the money and if you don't want that money then give it to me. Simple"
"No way, I will let myself being bribed by a doggy murderer. I have my self respect and I will show him he cannot get away by insulting me. I will give him my piece of mind or  my piece of fist." I smirked.
Maria sighed . "Ok where should I drop you and don't be late, today is your interview remember. All the best for your interview and also for your visit. So where you wanna go first. To the interview or to the doggy murderer.?"
I thought for a moment, my interview is at 11:00 am that means I have almost 2hours. So I asked her to drop me to his office and from there I will go for my interview.
I took out card from my bag to get his company's address.  
Julian Grey , CFO ,
GOTHAM INDUSTRIES

"GOTHAM INDUSTRIES ???"  Like seriously??
This is one of most top companies in the world and my dream, to work there.
I gawked at the card for at least 2 minutes." Hey what happened ?why are you staring at?" Maria asked.
I  handed her the visiting card she squealed and started laughing . "Ohhhh means that man is loaded"
Only she can think about money 24×7. I  sighed.

"Yeah just drop me there. Will ya??"I told her.

After 20 minutes I m standing outside the building and staring it . Damn this building is humungous. I smoothed my skirt and went inside.
Damn this building is like 5 star hotel.
I tried not to gawk at each and everything.
I have heard that CEO of Gotham Industries is ruthless and strict. He is the man of no emotions.  But how that be possible everyone have emotion even if one always  have angry look but that  an emotion right??
He might have done a lot of practice in keeping his face blank void of any emotions.
He inherited this company at the age of 18 after his father passed away and made it one of top companies in the world. He is known as  a very dangerous man. He can destroy you  with just a flick of his finger.
See I have done my homework hehe after all this is the company I have always thought to work with.
Actually my father is the CFO of  the  company who is currently in partnership with GOTHAM INDUSTRIES. So he is also my one of the trusted resources of information  except internet.
I asked the receptionist, who I might add is very beautiful like model, in  black formal dress, for the directions to Mr. Julian Grey aka the doggy murderer's office.
"Do you have any appointment miss??"
She asked
Yes I handed her the card that Julian gave me.
She took the card and inspected me from head to toe then have a hesitant nod after muttering something to herself.
"3rd floor miss, to the left. His secretary's office is outside his office you can meet her. She will guide you the rest."
I thanked her and  entered the lift. I thought all the receptionists are bitches, as depicted in movies and stories. But she was nice and decently clothes without flaunting any unnecessary body parts.
I reached the 3rd floor and started heading towards his office . There was a secretary outside his office . I walked towards her.
"Im here to meet Mr Grey . This is important. Is he is in his office?". As I gripped the handle of door while asking the middle aged secretary.
"Wait miss you can't enter without his permission. I have to first ask his permission. Do you have any appointment? He is currently in a meeting. I suggest you should wait for him to come out."

"No I don't have time to waste I have somewhere to be. He can postpone his meeting for few minutes." I stubbornly told.
She tired to stop me by grabbing my elbow from behind. I swatted her hands and dashed into his office.
He was video calling someone. He looked nervous while  person on the laptop was shouting orders at him. I might need some medical attention because the voice of person who was shouting at Mr Grey, I found sexy. Even his shouting was sexy. I didn't disturb Mr. Grey and continued to listen  to the other person's voice . I was mesmerised by his voice.
Mr. Grey ended the call and lifted his head . He saw me standing at the door of his office and confusion etched across his face. Then his confused expression contorted into anger and barked "Who are you ?What are you  doing here? How may I help you??"
I slowly walked towards his desk and opened my mouth to retort but my tongue seemed to have its own mind . I blurted "Hello Mr. Doggy murderer."