mate?

Gotham's pov

My wolf was restless since morning as if something he knows going to happen that I don't. I don't usually feel him or his emotions.

Yeah!! My parents got a witch to cast some spell on my wolf spirit to surmount the unbound power of mine when I was seven years of age. I wasn't able to control my power , that it turned into destruction because of my lack of control. The witch casted the spell which would weaken with time but it would fully wear off when I will meet my soul mate and would be able to turn into my wolf.

Even still without my wolf's full strength , I can single-handedly destroy an army of more than hundred wolves (not bluffing)And I'm still the most powerful supernatural in the world. So I'm not worried about finding my mate to gain some additional powers.

My connection with my wolf is strengthening day by day which is I am happy for.
My driver pulled in front of my company. The guards had already informed Julian and others about my arrival.
I went to elevator and mentally cross checked all the important meetings and appointments. I hope Mr. Damon has someone efficient appointed as my PA. I have already missed some important work due to Greece trip.

As soon as the door of elevator opened, I got smacked by a delicious scent with full force, even my wolf growled breaking all the restraints.
I can feel the power surged in my veins and my wolf Steel chanting Mate !mate !mate!.
My eyes automatically searched for my mate. I was gobsmacked when I saw her standing behind Mrs. Morris and peeking behind her. I was subtly sniffing her delicious scent trying not be obvious. I was lost in her beautiful chocolate brown eyes , forgetting everything around us. I got out of my trance when Julian greeted me.
I took one last glance at my little mate and gestured them to enter the office maintaining my cold demeanor.

Julian and Hayden updated me about my other companies situated all around the world, gave me files and left. They were fidgeting more than usual and squirming in their seats and so was Mr. Damon. I can tell they can feel power surging through my veins at its fullest.
Mr. Damon introduced me to my new PA. My wolf was jumping in joy after knowing that my mate is my PA. I glanced at mate , she was nervous making her nose and cheeks red. I was at awe. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I am already wrapped around her fingers and she doesn't even know. I chuckled inwardly at this thought. I asked Mr. Damon and Mrs. Morris to leave.
"What's your name??" My tone was harsh. I cursed myself.
"Eysiee Williams. " She said. I was trying hard not to grab her and mark her.
"Hmm.. arrange these files according to alphabetically order then get me details about all the emails and appointments of my clients. I want my coffee at sharp 10am on my desk. Then you will accompany me to a meeting with Korean clients. Am I clear??"
"Yes " she nodded.

Eysiee pov

Oh my God!! I am so nervous . Why my boss have to be so insanely handsome. I just can't control my line of thoughts descending towards inappropriate thoughts.
His voice is so sexy, I can imagine myself melt at his voice.
Control your hormones babe.
Concentrate on your work.
I went to my cabin arranged all the files ,made his coffee and kept on his desk as he was not present in his office. I sat in my cabin and waited for him to call me for the meeting.
I researched about this Korean company and made some notes. He never mentioned about the time of the meeting.
"Huffffh!!" I blew the air from my mouth to calm my nerves.
At 12'0 clock ,he called me to his office. "Take your purse and meet me at the reception. And don't forget the files." He ordered.
I ran to my desk and gathered all the necessary things.
I prayed to God to have mercy on me.
I'm going to attend my first meeting. Ooohhh shit!!!

Gotham's POV. Heehee;)
Finally he meets his mate.

Please vote and comment. It will really give me boost and encourage me to keep this story writing.

B.kaur