Chapter 3

"Send back-up just in case, the suspect may be armed and dangerous" Daichi said before jumping into the car with Suga driving to arrest a certain someone.

All thanks to Hinata and Kageyama that were able to uncover who the man was. Not to mention, another suspect aka a man with a box was also arrested.

They have two suspects, one of them has to know something.

"Daichi calm down, you're gonna get us both in a car accident if you keep on driving like this" Suga said and Daichi finally slowed down a bit.

"Sorry, it's just.. We're so close. So goddamn close. I really think that Takeshi has something to do with the Izumo's murder" Daichi spoke whilst keeping his eyes on the road.

"Maybe, maybe not. You know how murders work sometimes. Some of them are really hard and sometimes are not even solved, like the murder of that guy.. What was his name again? Natsu? I don't remember" Suga tried to remember one of the unsolved cases.

"Yeah.. Natsu. I knew him.. The case was never solved, maybe we should get on it" Daichi suggested.

"Maybe we should. I just hope that this case is the same as the one we solved a couple of years ago. The one with that psycho who murdered his doctor. That was wild, and the fact that hospital staff suspected this and didn't do shit kinda pissed me off" Suga said. The murder was really gruesome, and no one said a thing.. Sick bastards.

"We're here. You have your gun, right?" Daichi asked as they reached a seemingly simple house.

"Always with me. Let's go in and get him" Suga said before they both quietly got out of the car.

Suga quickly sneaked around the bushes and next to the window. He peaked inside and saw that the T.V. was on and someone was sitting and watching it.

Suga gestured Daichi that someone was home and the two walked to the front door. Daichi sighed before knocking on the door.

At first it was quiet, but soon footsteps were heard.

"Who is it?" a manly voice spoke from the other side. Didn't sound too intimidating, but Daichi and Suga already knew that even the most innocent looking could be the killers.

"Detective Sawamura Daichi and detective Sugawara Koushi. Open the door" Daichi said before taking out his badge.

The door opened slowly and finally Daichi saw him, the man suspected of his fiances murder. He was just as tall as Daichi, a bit paler, dark short hair, brown eyes. He had a pretty good figure too.

"How can I help you?" was the only question he managed to ask before Daichi stepped forward and cut him off.

"We have a few questions for you about Izumo. You have to come with us" Daichi spoke, he felt Suga pinch him, he would only do that when Daichi would get too angry.

"Izumo? Okay, I'll go. No need to be so damn harsh" Takeshi said, he didn't seem aggressive at all.

The police unit came and Daichi let them take him.

"Why can't you ask me here?" Takeshi asked before sitting in the police car.

"Because you're the main suspect" Daichi turned around and went back to his car with Suga.

"You're too angry. Chief won't let you in on the case if you keep on being like this. Let me handle all the asking" Suga said while they were driving back to the police department. On the way there Hinata also texted him that the other guy was also caught.

"Alright. I'll talk with the other guy first. Do not speak with Takeshi, if you break out on him, you might loose your position as the detective. Let me handle all this" Suga told Daichi, who simply nodded, agreeing with what Suga said. He knew he was right.

They walked in and were instantly met by Hinata and Kageyama.

"Sir, we caught the other guy. You should talk with him first.. Also.. Can I go with you?" Hinata asked Suga.

"Okay. Kageyama, you stay with Daichi and watch from the other room. Hinata, let's go. I'll teach you how to talk with suspects" Suga gave his student a warm smile before taking the file out of his hands and walking into the room.

The man, a really frail man, looked at him as if he was some kind of monster.

"Kazuhiro Fujimura, age 32... Do you know why you were brought here?" Suga asked as he sat down in front of him, Hinata followed his example.

"I have no clue. I was just working" Kazuhiro spoke, his voice was shaky. Suga pushed a picture of Izumo towards him.

"Do you recognize this woman?" he asked. Kazuhiro stared at the picture before shaking his head.

"I see a lot of people everyday, sorry but I don't recognize her" He apologized, but that wasn't a good answer for  Suga.

"Could you tell me what you were doing on August 3rd, between 1PM and 3 PM?" Suga asked.

"I was working. I work as a mail man, those are my working hours" Kazuhiro started defending himself.

"You were seen here" Suga pushed a picture of him carrying a box into Izumo's house. "What was in the box?"

"I don't know. I swear, I only gave her the box and left. My colleagues who drive me can assure you that I was in the house for like a minute" Kazuhiro said. Suga nodded and wrote down his workplace.

"Hinata, check his alibi. We'll go for now" Suga said and walked out of the room. He didn't seem like he did something bad.

Is Kazuhiro really innocent?

Why wasn't Takeshi aggressive with them? Why didn't he try running away?

Could there be more suspects?

.

.

.

.

.

Just so you know this is a really short fanfic. Also did some of y'all catch on a mention  of certain fanfic of mine?

-hatari