Chapter 4

"So... Akiyama Takeshi.. Do you know why you're here?" Suga asked as he sat down in front of him.

"You told me I was the main suspect, though I have no clue why" Takeshi spoke in a weird tone. Suga didn't like it.

"Could you tell me what you were doing on August 3rd, between 1PM and 3 PM?" Suga asked, he had the photos from the surveillance camera's ready.

"I was probably at home, I don't remember" Takeshi said, he tried to remember but he couldn't.

"Then.. What is this?" Suga slid the pictures to him. It clearly showed Takeshi next to her house.

"So? I can't visit someone?" he asked, this time his tone was a bit angrier.

"You were seen next to the victim's house, the neighbours heard screams and such. You are here as the main suspect for her murder" Suga said, he wasn't going to let him go that easily.

"Wait, Izumo is dead?! How is that possible?" he suddenly exclaimed.

"Oh, don't pretend you didn't know, okay? What were you doing at her place? Who are you to her?" Suga slammed his fist on the table.

"I have nothing to do with her murder.. I.. I am her ex-boyfriend, we used to date in secret until she dumped me. I'm surprised her dear fiance had no clue what she was doing behind his back" Takeshi said in an annoying tone, he knew that Daichi was watching hm from another room.

"What do you mean? What was she doing?" Suga wished he could tell Daichi to go away, but since he was a detective too, he couldn't do it.

"Surprise, she was cheating on him with me. His precious, amazing and good girlfriend was actually fucking with me a few days a week. She told me that he takes his job too seriously and that she's lonely, so she slept with me numerous times. I'm surprised he didn't know that,oh wait, he never slept with her. That day she told me that we should stop since she was getting married. That's why she screamed. She told me not to come anymore" Takeshi laughed loudly. Suga stood up and locked the door just in case Daichi decides to barge in.

"And we are supposed to believe this? Do you have any evidence?" Suga sighed loudly, he was really hoping that all this wasn't true.

"I have a bunch of photos and videos of her in my phone, I'll let you have it. Instead of talking to me, you should talk to that crazy girl Ema, or whatever her name is" Takeshi said and put his phone on the table.

"Who is that?" Suga asked, that was his first time hearing that name in this case.

"I'll tell you about her" Daichi spike through the earpiece.

Suga unlocked the phone and clicked on the icon of the gallery. His breathing stopped for a minute as he realized what he was seeing. Pictures and videos of Izumo doing things that you only see on adult websites. Izumo wasn't so innocent after all.

"I see.." Suga took the phone as evidence and let the policemen handle Takeshi. He walked out of the room and was immediately met by Daichi.

"Is it bad? If I saw what's in the phone, would I be messed up?" Daichi asked, his face showed no emotion.

"Yeah.. Don't look at it.. And tell me who Ema is instead" Suga said and handed the phone to Hinata after warning him not to look at what's inside.

"Ema is.. Well.. She is something. She had a crush on me in highschool. She would stalk me everywhere, leave gifts for me and confess to me every single day. When she heard that I got a girlfriend, she started sending Izumo threats and such.. I had completely forgotten about her, we should find her and ask her questions.." Daichi sighed. "I never realized she was cheating on me... Why did I ever propose to her?"

"Calm down, for now, let's find Ema and ask her a few questions. Then let's pin everything that we know so far on the board and see what we can research more, okay?" Suga suggested.

"Okay, let's do it" Daichi nodded.

Is Ema related to the murder?

Did Takeshi say everything that he knew or was he hiding something?

.

.

.

.

.
.

--

Oh wow an affair how surprising

-hatari