Chapter 7

Sena bumped into Ritsuka on her way out. Sena froze.

"Are you alright?" Ritsuka asked. "You came out of the nurse's office."

"I'm fine," Sena smiled. "I just had to help someone."

Sena quickly ran off before Ritsuka asked anything else. She ran all the way to her next class. She sat down in her seat. She tried so hard to pay attention, but the birds outside kept distracting her. There was a blue one, and a red one, and a tiny one, and a weird one. Before she knew it, Sena found herself whistling. She didn't notice her hair changing. The color changed from brown to all the colors of the rainbow. Luckily, no one looked at the weird girl. Until the teacher called on her. Sena looked up, making her stop whistling. Her hair turned back to brown before everyone looked at her. She quickly answered the question. Then, everyone turned around.

The doors flew open and standing there was the whole Student Council. Their devilish eyes stared at her. Shiki walked into the door, picked her up bridal style, and walked out of the room. Everyone was too mesmerized by them that they didn't care. Sena just decided to go with it. Nothing she could do about it. The devils and fallen angel began to sing to her. Sena's hair became rainbow colors again. Her green eyes never got touched. Sena looked at her hair, not caring who sees.

When they were done with their song, her hair went back to normal.

"Your hair reacts to whatever's going on around you," Rem said.

"We watched you on the security cameras," Shiki blushed.

"My beautiful flower never stops amazing me," Urie said, twisting a homeless rose.

"It brought tears to my eyes," said Mage.

Sena hopped down from Shiki's arms. She looked at the men before her. They wanted her help. She would become strong. For her mother. For her friends. For herself. She would help them no matter what it takes.

"Oh, a butterfly!" she ran outside and tried to catch the butterfly.

It had beautiful dark blue wings with a red outline. It's body was black with little yellow dots on the back. It's not a normal butterfly. Maybe they could be friends or something. Then, the butterfly flew away. Sena's mouth curled into a smile. She knew she was weird, but it's what makes her special. She laid down in the soft, green grass. She closes her eyes and felt the warm breeze against her body. She felt all the powers of nature flow into her. It sounded weird, but it's a really nice feeling. Just laying here she felt powerful.

"Sena?" she opened her eyes to see Shiki hovering over her.

"Oh hey," she smiled.

Shiki smiled back. He combed his fingers through Sena's hair. They got caught on a few stress tangles, but he didn't seem to mind. Shiki stared into her eyes. His orange eyes swam in Sena's green eyes. She looked at her reflection hidden behind the orange. He softly placed his palm against her cheek. His hands were cold yet soothing. It made Sena relax. Soon, she fell into a deep sleep.