Chapter 14

Sena never noticed that she passed out until her eyes opened to see sunlight. She looked around the room to see Lindo and Shiki passed out, so she was good. Lindo couldn't be upset cause he obviously fell asleep too. Sena took a quick picture just in case. She got up and made herself a turkey sandwich. She sat on the couch while watching the heat waves.

Lindo and Shiki finally woke up. They walked down the hall. Hair a mess. Well that's normal for Shiki. Sena giggled a little. Her hair was a mess too so laughing was alright. Yeah! She was sort of laughing at herself to so all was good. She turned around to place her feet on the back of the couch.

"Did you come up with something?" She asked Lindo.

Lindo sat on the floor and shook his head, "You decided to fall asleep, so we couldn't test the lyrics."

Sena whipped out her phone and showed Lindo the picture. Lindo looked away, quickly while blushing with embarrassment. Sena tossed her phone on the other side of the couch.

"I never thought it would be this hard to come up with a sing, usually they just come to me," Lindo said.

"Cause we sing about what we feel," Sena commented.

Lindo lifted his head. His eyes stares into hers, "What do you feel right now?"

"Awkward," Sena blushed while shutting her eyes.

Shiki sat close to Sena, making her blush darker. She really was starting to feel awkward. She opened her eye lids so she could just get a quick glance at Shiki. He didn't look half bad in the morning. Maybe he looked better. Sena laughed. She laughed so hard she fell of her couch. Her mother's song played through her head. Sena felt her body relax. Sena smiled. Her mother was singing to her. The song about love and friendship and peace. Everything looked so innocent whenever this song played.

Sena's eyes shot open, "THAT'S IT!"

Lindo and Shiki looked shocked, "What?"

"I know what song we need to sing now!" Sena smiled. "Gather everyone and meet me at the lake!"

Sena rushes out the door with a huge smile on her face. She probably looked crazy, but oh well. She ran all the way to the beautiful lake.