Chapter 7-First Dates come with amazing kisses!?

Chapter 7-First dates come with amazing Kisses!?

I rifled clothes from my closet grabbing a pair of blue ripped skinny jeans and a black plain tee.I shoved on the clothes in the bathroom as Cadace awaited in my room. Once I came out she starred at me fanning herself.

"Girl your brother is what we call Smokin'!" She said breathlessly.

"He's acting weird lately."

"Well...you'll soon find out why." She smirked evily. I shoved on a pair of converse and we walked out.

"Okay remember: leave the hair down, you can keep the glasses on, don't laugh too much at something he says is funny, smile nicely don't grin widely showing teeth and be interesting. Don't talk about one thing for the whole time. Switch it up."

"A-Alright." I said nervously. Ashton pulled up in his car.

"I'll be here. With your brother." She said breathlessly again. I smiled and he opened the door for me.

"You look nice." He complimented.

"Thank. Not too be bad yourself." I smiled getting in. His car was all black on the inside. It had new car smell. It was some type of Corvette. I never really cared for cars but I knew the basics. But I liked it. It suited the whole dark hair, dark eyed bad boy look he had going on.

"Nice car." I complimented once he got in.

"Thanks." He said flashing a breath taking white smile. Now it was pretty dark out, no street lights were on these roads and his teeth were pretty damn white.

------------------

We went to the infamous grill in town where we were seated at a booth with a waitress who was shooting daggers at me.

"Do you know her?" He asked as he sat across from me.

"No. Do you?"

"She's from school."

"Oh one of your little lovers?" I teased.

"No. I don't go out with people who are in grades below me. It's too awkward."

"Why? Enlighten me?" I asked.

"I don't know. I went out with a couple of grade elevens even one or two grade tens and...they're too inexperienced. Too plain. They don't know how to date older people. They're only interest is that they have the novelty of a boyfriend."

"Deep. You should write a book." I laughed as the waitress walked back.

"I was planning on it." He laughed with me.

"So...what can I get you? Drink wise?" She asked.

"Corona with a slice of lime." He said.

"I will have a diet pepsi." I said.She looked at me to almost see how big I was. What just because I got diet meant I was fat? Once she left I turned to Ashton.

"Isn't the drinking age nineteen?"I asked. There was no way he was nineteen and if he was what in God's name was I doing with a guy who was held back?

"Not out here, Sweetheart. It's seventeen."

"Not even eighteen?"

"Nope." He shook his head.

"Wow." I commented.

"So tell me about your family." He said.

"My family? There's nothing really to tell. My family isn't large nor is it really interesting."

"Try me." He smiled.

"My mom is Sheriff of the town.She used to be an accountant but she said she wanted the authority considering my father wasn't the nicest person. My brother went to a boarding school over seas since he was six, and now he is back and he plays lacrosse."