Chapter 15-Not good.

Chapter 15-Not good.

All on the way home I was shaking; I felt like I was going to be sick, my hands were sweaty and I was dizzy. I was so scared and nervous for him. I wanted nothing to happen to him. Once we got to my house I left my walking helpers in Ashton's car and hopped on one foot into the house. My mom was on the phone I guess talking to a vet because she was writing stuff down.

I hopped to the little gate that led to his stable and he laid on the floor his eyes glazed and barely breathing. I hopped over and sat down ignoring the pains of my knee. I rubbed his fur smoothing it down and he huffed slowly.

"What's wrong?" Ashton asked.

"I don't kn-" My breath got caught in my throat when I saw a mark on his neck. It looked like something bit him...it was human teeth with two long teeth.

"W-what's that?" I stuttered breathless.

"Vampire teeth. Whoever did this left him to die." Only one name popped into my mind when he said that.

Charlie.

"Charlie." I murmured.

"It could have been him or one of his bloodsucking friends. But Shadow needs blood. Now."

I quickly hopped around. I knew where Charlie kept his blood. I grabbed a lot of packs and some needles and tubes I got from a med camp I went to. Don't ask me it helped me on my university applications. I quickly went to the stable and attatched the tubes to the needle to the blood pack and stuck it inside Shadow. He didn't move at the needle. I got Ashton to monitor Shadow as I got disinfectant fromt he cupboard and some bandages. I lightly dabbed at the wound and applied the bandages over top. Finally my mother came out.

"No one can make it tonight..." She said trailing off.

"He got bitten and lost blood. I will make sure he gets some. Don't worry mom." I said.

"Okay. Goodnight you two." She smiled before closing the gate and going upstairs. I got out some lawn chairs that were there in storage and set them up beside shadow as he huffed away.

"I can't believe he did it."

"We don't know if he did it. Why would he do it if he had blood stored? One of his friends probably did it or forced him to do it."

"Vampires do that?"

"Yea. It's like when humans ring someone's bell and run away."

"He's getting his ass kicked once I get a hold of him."

"Not wise, Vana he's a new vampire. Blood lust...he could kill you in a second. He could right now if he wanted to so if you got him mad you're done."

"Well what could I do?"

"Nothing. You're human. Don't even mention it. He could kill you because you're mortal."

"So if I wasn't mortal?"

"You'd have a chance."

This made my options of becoming a werewolf more...towards becoming a werewolf. But I don't see why it would be worth it if Shadow...dies. I snuggled back into the chair and soon dozed off.

In the morning Shadow was sitting up. His eyes were back to normal and he was breathing properly but I kept blood going into him just incase.

"You should go get some rest." I said to Ashton. bags were under his gorgeous eyes and even though he was dead tired he still looked amazingly good looking.

"I'm fine." He said stretching and rubbing his eyes. I didn't bother to say anything about his protest so I went to my room where I sat at my desk. Once I turned to talk to him he was out like a light on my bed. I didn't bother waking him up. He looked so cute I took a picture. I left him in peace and went downstairs to continuously check on Shadow and get some breakfast.

All through my mind was decisions about becoming a werewolf.

decisions decisions.