Bonus Chapter!!!

AN:I decided to make a bonus chapter with a bit of stuff happening in it just because I will be starting the sequel soon and I want to fast forward it to the childrens' first changes.

So here is to all you die hard Play toys...

Ha see what I did there?

Okay you probably don't.

Bonus chapter:

Courtland's POV:

Thirteen today. Practically a pre-teen...Today makes me thirteen, Nick and Mitchell fourteen, Austin, Tyler and Jeremy fourteen, my parents had them close together,enough to be in the same year. I was the baby and today my parents were hoping my older brothers would shift. Werewolves shift between fourteen and sixteen. An early shifter means they have alpha blood and with my dad being king it should mean everyone shifts. So they have been treated well today. They all had their favourite meals, got tv and game time.

The more happy you are when you shift makes your wolf kind and caring. The less happy you are makes your wolf angry and well...mean.

But right now I was seeing things in slow motion. I was in the hallway and saw a black shadow in the corner and was pushed by it. I don't know what it was but I slammed into the wall making the candle drop and fall on me. The fire touched my bare skin burning me and the wax poured on my arm as the sharp tip dug into my shoulder. All I felt was searing pain and the black shadow like figure vanished.

I cried out holding my shoulder but then pulling away as my hand burned.

"Mom! Dad!" I cried.

Nirvana's POV:

I was looking over paper work with Ashton when I heard a voice that made my stomach lurch.

"Mom!Dad!" It was Courtland. Her scream shattered through my ears making my heart thump and made bile rise in my throat. I didn't even look at Ashton I just ran. We saw the boys already running down the stairs but Ashton was there quicker because of his Alpha blood.

"What happened?" He said his voice filled with worry.

"S-Something p-pushed m-me..." She sobbed.

"Shhh...come here sweetheart." He said lifting her. We peered around and my stomach lurched again. Blood soaked her white shirt and her arm was half burned. Tears streamed her face.

"Oh my baby girl." I said touching her arm lightly. She looked at me as tears poured out and we were off to the infirmary.

Derek was just walking out with his wife Darlene who was pregnant with her first child but Angelica wasn't in there.

"Woah what happened?" He asked surprised.

"Where is Angelica?" Ashton asked.

"I'm not sure." He said telling Darlene to head upstairs.

"Find her." Ashton growled in his alpha like tone. Derek said nothing but went anyways. Anytime Ashton brought out his alpha tone someone listened. No matter what it was if they were in the pack they had to listen. Ashton brought her in and laid her down while the boys stayed off to the side. Her arm was burnt badly and a large gash on her shoulder would need stitching.

"Dammit where is he?" Ashton cursed squeezing the door so hard it cracked under his grip. Okay she was in pain with a bad burn. I did camps on first aid and other things and I knew how to treat burns.

"Okay Ashton get a cool cloth, no towel or blanket an actual cloth. Jeremy pour me a bucket of cold water." I ordered. They didn't say anything they just listened. I ripped off the piece of her shirt covering the wound to reveal the large gash. Ashton handed me the cool cloth and I applied it lightly to her skin. She winced and tears fell from her eyes.