Chapter 26-That was not apart of the Plan.

Chapter 26-

This pregnancy was going too fast, as was everything around me. I got bigger and it was time to see my three little boys. I was about eight months along. I was big and nervous.

The plan was a C-section performed by Angelica and a couple other doctors in the area. Ashton was going to be with me the wole time because there was no way that I was doing this alone. No way in hell. It's only been over a year since we have been together. But...he's my mate right? He's apart of me. Without him I feel empty and sad.

So on the morning I waited in the medical room for Ashton, I was waiting for a long time and I was hungry because I told them to wait until he was finished.

"Nirvana we have to go with the procedure."

"B-But Ashton isn't here..." I stuttered.

"We have to go through. One of the cords is rapped around baby C's neck." She said getting the medical supplies.

"What!?" I squeaked. The heart rate monitor increased and I was laid back.

"No. No I can't do this." I said having an anxiety attack. Suddenly Angelica stuck a giant needle in my arm and then I felt the liquids rush through my veins. Suddenly all my senses turned off and I felt my eyes shutting. I fought it with all my might remembering the last thing that I muttered was:

"He's not here..."

Ashton's POV:

"I shouldn't be here." I growled angrily. I was outside scouting. The vampires were planning an attack and Nirvana was back at the palace giving birth to my first three children and I couldn't be there. My father said to do what was best for the pack...but this wasn't it.

"Vampire about ten metres away." Josh said quietly.

"He's mine." I snarled hopping down. I shifted angrily and forcefully feeling the power and adrenaline rush through my veins.

I ran through the tree letting my nails and paws dig into the grass. I smelt the vampire in plain sight and lunged at it tackling it to the ground and taking my anger out on it. I ripped every muscle, body part. Even after I was still angry and went after more. I was by myself and I took on five new vampires that surrounded me. I attacked with more speed, agility and aggression. Even after taking down many vampires until they were retreating I wanted to go to Nirvana. I wanted to hold her hand and tell her everything would be fine but I couldn't. Instead my dad wanted me to stay because I was doing so well. He said he wanted me doing this action all the time.

I killed, bit, clawed, slashed and did everything I could to kill more vampires so they would retreat and I could get inside faster... but it didn't work. They had a full army and they were coming faster and in larger groups. But the longer I stayed the more angry and frustrated I became.

After what seemed like hours... which it was the whole outside forest of the palace became a gory mess full of vampire parts scattered everywhere and blood spattered everywhere; I shifted back and went inside quickly even though everyone was praising me I just drowned it all out. I was out there for so long...Surely Angelica wouldn't have waited for me.

"I'm proud of you son. You did a good thing." My father said.

"Did you miss Derek being born?" I said kind of growling.

"Son you have to learn that it is for the good-"

"Of the pack. I know. But I have to go." I said walking past him. I walked down the medical hallway and passed a glass window stopping right after I passed it and I walked back.

Each little container held Austin and Tyler. But Jeremy was no where in sight. I couldn't help but smile at them. I was still worried for Jeremy, I continued walking down walking past another glass window where Nirvana laid. Her hair was tangled and in knots, her face was tired yet she was sleeping, there were bags under her eyes but she still looked beautiful to me. I opened the door and walked in. I kissed her forehead smoothing down her knotting hair, she moved a bit but sighed staying asleep.

Angelica walked in holding a clip board.

"Oh Ashton there you are." She smiled.

"Where's Jeremy?"

"He is in the incubator. He had the cord wrapped around his neck and he was the last to come out. He was underweight which is normal but he's a bit too underweight. But he is fine."

"Where is he though?"

"Oh he's right here. One second." She said walking away. She came back rolling a tiny child in a glass like box with tubes attatched to him. I still smiled though because she said he was healthy.

"When will Nirvana wake?"

"A couple of days. She was pretty stressed so she could use the sleep. But she is healthy as well. In fact her healing process is quite an amazing rate than others." She said. I nodded still looking at Nirvana who was breathing silently.

"I will be right back to go check on Tyler and Austin." She smiled.

----

I sat down just staring into the incubator. Tyler and Austin had the dark brown and black hair and the toned skin that came from my family. But Jeremy had red hair curling up and his skin was clear. He had no blemishes and his skin was all even, no moles, no freckles nothing...Even when Tyler and Austin opened their eyes, they had the bright clear ice blue that I had...But Jeremy was just different. He reminded me of Nirvana. When I glanced back and forth between them...you could really see it. They were both small, delicate looking, smooth looking skin, pointed nose, average light pink lips that were the same shape, high cheek bones...they looked exactly alike.

After a while Angelica told me to go get some sleep and have a shower.

And I came back in everyday to check on Tyler, Austin and Jeremy. Jeremy slept the whole time like Nirvana but Austin and Tyler were awake and healthy weight, eating everything. They slept good and peacefully and I got to hold them. Which was actually pretty good. Hey I'm nineteen...it's weird having kids at this age. I feel too young...yet I am not because werewolves mature faster than humans.

But after a week I came down and Nirvana was dressed and still sleeping. Her skin was still porcelain white but she had life in her skin.

Jeremy looked like her, more life, he had more weight but he still slept. So I sat down as Austin and Tyler slept.

Then finally Nirvana's bright blue eyes with piercing green in the middle opened.

"There you are." She yawned stretching. She only stretched her one leg but I sat on the edge of her bed and held her hand.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's alright. Oh look I can see my feet." She smiled. Her eyes were a bit hazy but I kissed her softly. Not too aggressive since she just woke up.

"Now where are my kids." She said sitting fully up.

So I brought over Jeremy he was in the incubator and suddenly he stretched the same way Nirvana did and he opened his eyes. Except they weren't blue, nor blue with green. They were a burning fire amber. He kicked his legs a bit staring around wearing just a diaper and a small hat.

"Oh he's adorable!" Nirvana said lightly bringing the incubator over. She tapped the box lightly and he instantly looked over just stopping to stare at her.

"Hi, Jeremy." She said softly.

"Well see Ashton I told you she would wake up and...my hasn't this one grown." She said holding one of those blanket things. What are they called? Receiving blankets? She opened the box and carefully wrapped Jeremy and he made no sound but kept his eyes on Nirvana.

"Here you go. I will go get Tyler and Austin for you guys." She smiled and she left around the corner.

"Oh look how cute you are! You are just too adorable! That's because you look like me." She laughed kissing his head lightly.

"And here are, Austin and Tyler." Angelica said coming out.

"You wanna hold him?" Nirvana asked. I was suprised still. He looked so different. I took him but he looked at me once and then looked back at Nirvana as Nirvana held Tyler and Austin.

"Oh now you two look like your dad. You know your dad was a real player in school so I hope you two don't take after him." She went on. I laughed at her but she was right. But I am not for that life style now.

I am happy where I am now.