Prologue

D3 or Dil Dosti Dance, the name given to the dance troupe formed by a group of friends who are also students of St.Louis college and member of St.Louis dance team.

Rey and Swayam are head choreographers of the team who strive to achieve their team's dream of having their own academy. This dream leads to them requesting the college authorities to apply for an affiliation with NYDA.

Unfortunately, NYDA was not impressed by their performance. So the team decides to devise a plan to convince NYDA that having a dance academy in Mumbai is best investment from their end.

Meanwhile the team was also facing internal issues as two members of their team were not on talking terms. They were none other than Swayam and Sharon. There was a point in their life when they were madly in love with each other and was ready to do anything for each others happiness. But misunderstandings and ego broke their relation.

Swayam was angry with Sharon for enacting fake friendship with Kriya while Sharon was hurt and upset because Swayam called her mean, egoistic and a person ready to follow any means to achieve her goals. But there was one thing still common between them and that was their love for dance and their friends. So they decided to keep their differences aside and concentrate on affiliation.

After a thorough brainstorming, Swayam suggests making a documentary on diverse dance forms in India so that NYDA gets to know how many dance forms they have to offer if they invest in St.Louis dance academy.

Everyone approve this idea and they decide to visit a nearby village where cultural fest was going on so that they can cover the dance performances conducted during this fest.

When they reach the village, the villagers treat them with hostility due to their dressing and behavior. However, one villager help them to find an accommodation in the village so that they can convince the villagers about their motive behind this visit.

There was one other person who was watching the D3 gang but his target was none other than Sharon. The person watching was Alok, village head's son. He befriends Sharon on pretext of helping her. Swayam understands his true motive and warns Sharon but she ignores him in her ego.

On the day of the cultural fest, D3 gang manage to convince villagers of their motive with their dance and they are allowed to make the documentary. On the same day, they are called to the Village head's house for lunch where Alok manage to feed them with drugged paan. Everyone goes high after eating the paan except Swayam who had thrown it away.

Alok tries to take advantage of Sharon in her drugged condition but Swayam come and save her from his hands. Later Alok plot against the team to take revenge and Rey and Kriya get trapped in the plot.

Swayam and Sharon try to save their friends from Alok's trap but Sharon gets trapped in Alok's house. He once again tries to molest her but Swayam comes to her rescue. The team somehow manage to escape from the village with their documentary.

But how will incident impact Sharon's life.