Chapter 1: My darkness

Swayam, Sharon and their friends finally managed to escape from the villagers and return to Mumbai

Swayam, Sharon and their friends finally managed to escape from the villagers and return to Mumbai. They were really happy that they managed to save themselves as well as the dance footage from the villagers. The team reach  their college and then decide to meet up the next day for the footage editing and compilation as they were really tired and wanted to get some rest. 

Sharon was really tired and upset after what happened in the village. She just wanted to be alone for some time so that she can come to terms with what happened earlier today. She informs Rey that she will be late to college the next day as she has some work to complete. Rey offers to drop her home but she denies as she didn't want him to see her in this vulnerable condition. She informs him that her driver is waiting for her and she will meet him later. Soon they all leave the college except Sharon and Swayam. 

Swayam had seen an uneasiness in Sharon and wanted to make sure that she was okay. He follows her to the college gate where her car was parked. He makes sure that she safely gets into the car before he leaves for his house. 

Later at Swayam's House:

Swayam was sitting near his window gazing at the moon and thinking about Sharon. He knew that she was disturbed by the recent events but she will not say anything to anyone because she hate to show her weaker side to anyone. He wanted to talk to her to make sure that she is fine but their recent fights was stopping him from approaching her. He didn't want her to interpret his concern for something else. He was still not ready to think about reviving their relationship but nothing could stop him from taking care of her because she is special and will always remain special. He may have broken up with her but he has never stopped loving her because his heart does not allow him to do so. 

Meanwhile in Sharon's House:

Sharon was lying on her bed looking at the ceiling unable to get her mind of what happened to her in the village. She blamed her ego and stubborn nature for all these happenings. Swayam had tried to warn her about Alok but at that point she just wanted to go against him and do things to hurt him. She never thought for a moment that her deeds may cause harm to her as well and that is what happened. Alok took her friendly nature in a wrong way and tried to force him on her. Thanks to Swayam who saved her modesty at the right time else. Thinking about what might have happened in case he hadn't come send chills through her body. She  still felt disgusted on thinking about Alok's hands on her body. 

She wished there was someone with whom she could share her feelings without being judged but there was no one like that. Her parents always provided her everything and made her independent but she craved for their time so that she can just tell them what was going on in her mind but they never had time. Swayam was one person who listened to her, understood her and stood by her but now he has also given up on her, leaving her alone to fight with her problems. It is not like she does not have friends. Rey and Simmi has always been there but they are now busy in their personal life and I don't want to be burdened with my problems. Recent happening have taught her that her emotions are her weakness and she need to pull back her shield to protect herself from all pains. She will have to wear the mask of Diva so that people don't dare to come close to her or hurt her. Hence Sharon decides to deal with her problems on her own so that no one can see this vulnerable side of her. Her darkness was only hers to deal with. She no longer needed anyone in her life because letting someone close to her once has caused her unbearable pain.

Next day:

Sharon woke up early in the morning and decided to walk in the garden near by. She had a restless night and wanted to spend some time away from everyone. 

As she walked in the garden, she thought about all the happy time she had spend with her friends as well as Swayam specially their dance moments. Swayam had helped her to forget her insecurities and mingle freely with everyone. As she let go off her mask and started being herself, she started enjoying every moment of her life. She started to believe that she was also capable of being happy, being the reason for someone's happiness but their breakup and Swayam's views about her shattered this illusion and confirmed that she was right when she had built a wall around her. 

As she stood their lost in their thoughts, her phone starts to ring, She quickly answers the call as it was Rey who was calling her. 

Rey: Hey Sharon. Where are you?

Sharon looks at the time and realizes that it's already 9 in the morning and she was not yet ready for college. 

Sharon: Sorry Rey. I did not realize that it was so late. Actually, I have some very important work and can't come to college. 

Rey: Oh okay.

Sharon: I will send my driver with the pen drive containing the dance footage we recorded. You can take help from Swayam to get video compiled. Just send me a copy of the compiled video through email and if there is any changes, I will let you know.

Rey: Okay. See you tomorrow.

Sharon: Sure. Bye.

Sharon decides to go back home and get some sleep as she was feeling very tired after a long restless night.

Meanwhile in the college:

Entire D3 gang was waiting for Rey and Sharon so that they can discuss what is the next course of action for affiliation. Just then Rey enters the atrium.

Rey: Hello guys

Everyone: Hello Rey

Simmi: Rey, where is Sharon? She is never late to college.

Rey: Simmi, she is not coming to college today. She said she has some work to complete.

Simmi: Oh okay. But what about the recording that is with her. We need that for compiling.

Rey: She has already send that and asked me to work with Swayam on the compilation.

While this entire conversation was going on, Swayam was standing there and thinking about Sharon.

Swayam (In mind): Is Sharon okay? Did she skip college because she is still disturbed by the incident that happened in the village? 

As Swayam was lost in thoughts, he was jerked back to present by Rey's voice. 

Rey: Swayam

Swayam: Hmm

Rey: Where are you lost dude? I have been calling you for such a long time.

Swayam: No, nothing. I was just thinking about something. Tell me what were you saying.

Rey:  We need to get the footage compiled and send it to NYDA.

Swayam: Okay.

They both move to the computer room while the others head to the rehearsal hall. 

Two days have passed since they have returned from the village. Swayam and Rey has compiled the footage and send it to NYDA and the team was waiting for an update. As the team waited for an update there was something else bothering them. Their cause of worry for none other than Sharon. None of them had seen her since last 2 days. Her phone was switched off and no one answered her landline. Rey and Simmi went to her house to check on her but the door was closed and no one answered the door bell. All of them were really concerned for her now. 

Precap: 

Where is Sharon?