Chapter 7 : Freedom from my darkness

After Alok was safely put behind bars, Sharon was feeling safe and happy

After Alok was safely put behind bars, Sharon was feeling safe and happy. She was grateful to Swayam and her friends for helping her get through this ordeal. Now, they all decide to focus on their affiliation and upcoming events.
Sharon and Swayam were incharge of props and costumes. They decide to keep all their props and costumes related to D3 event in Bharat's garage.

After unloading all the props into the garage, Swayam felt really tired and decides to take some rest. He sits on the floor and closes his eyes. He didn't realize when he slowly drifted into deep sleep.

Swayam woke up after couple of hours and it took him some time to understand where he was. He then remember that he had come along with Sharon to keep the props in the garage and then he had fallen asleep on the ground. But as he tries to get up he realize that his head was on someone's lap. He looks up to see Sharon sitting beside him with his head on her lap. She was in deep sleep with her head leaning against the wall.

Swayam keeps gazing at her innocent face when she suddenly opens her eyes and looks at him. He gets up quickly and they look at each other awkwardly.

Sharon : I am sorry. When I came in you were sleeping in an awkward position with your head on the floor. There was no cushions available, so I kept your head on my lap. Please forgive me if I crossed my line.

Swayam just looks at her but does not say anything.

Sharon : I think it's quite late and we need to leave.

Sharon started to move towards the door when Swayam stops her by holding her hand.

Swayam : Sharon

Sharon : hmm

Swayam : Do you still love me?

Sharon does not say anything but keeps looking away from him.

Swayam : I guess your silence means No. I know I have said so many things to hurt you and I don't deserve your love but I just wished, may be you still love me. Anyway, let's go.

Swayam leaves her hand dejected by lose of his love. As he starts to walk away from her, she stops him.

Sharon : Swayam

Swayam looks behind to see Sharon standing there, looking at him with tears in her eyes. He quickly goes to her and wipe her tears while looking into her eyes.

Swayam : I am sorry Sharon for making you uncomfortable. I will not ask anything like this ever again. Please don't cry. I will go away from you...

Before Swayam could complete his sentence, Sharon places her hand on his mouth and shake her head to say no.

Sharon : Swayam, I am not hurt and I don't want you to go away from me. I was unable say anything because I was overwhelmed when you asked whether I still love you. The answer is yes. Yes, I still love you. I have always loved you and will always love you. There is no one who can replace Swayam Shekawat in Sharon Raiprakash's life.

Swayam's eyes start welling up with tears as he heard Sharon confessing her love. He removes her hand from his mouth and looks at her with love. He stood  before her with open arms welcoming her into his life.

Sharon runs into Swayam's arms and hugs him tightly never to let go. Swayam also hug her back.

Swayam : I love you Sharon. I love you so much.

Sharon : I love you too.

They stay like that in each others arms for a long time. Then Swayam holds her face in his hands and place a light kiss on her cheeks and forehead. He then see her trembling lips and looks into her eyes seeking permission. She nods her head in yes. Swayam slowly places his lips on her trembling rosy lips and they share their first kiss. The kiss was passionate one and both were lost in the heat of the moment. After what seem to be an eternity, Swayam ends the kiss and looks at Sharon who blushing. Swayam looks at her with a naughty smile while she buries her head in his chest feeling shy after their moment of intimacy. Swayam wounds his arms tightly around her while whispering something in her ears.

Swayam : Mine

Sharon : Forever

Yes, Sharon was finally free from her darkness. Swayam's love had managed to get back happiness and light in her life.