Chapter 4 : Tortured by my darkness

Swayam and Rey visited the police station the next day to file a complaint against Alok for harassment

Swayam and Rey visited the police station the next day to file a complaint against Alok for harassment. Rey had spoken to Sharon and she agreed to file a complaint because she didn't want any other girl to go through this ordeal. Sharon wanted to go along with them but they decline saying that they will inform police about her health. Finally a formal complaint is lodged by Swayam at the police station and they assure him that they will take strict action against Alok.

After visiting the police station, Swayam and Rey reach the college to prepare for the dance event. Sharon also join them stating that she is feeling much better now. Soon the rehearsals start full fledge and team gets engrossed in the preparations of the event.

Two days later, Rey receives a call from the police station stating that they have arrested the culprit and they wanted the victim to identify him. After the call, Rey asks Sharon to meet him outside the rehearsal hall.

Outside the rehearsal hall :

Rey : Sharon, I just received a call from the police station. They have caught Alok and they want you to identify him.

Sharon panics on hearing his name but calms down after some time.

Sharon : Okay. Let's go.

Rey : Let me ask Swayam to come with us.

Sharon : NO

Rey looks at Sharon surprised by her reaction.

Sharon : Please don't call Swayam. We both can go and complete the formalities. I don't want Swayam to be bothered for anything related to me.

Rey decided not to argue with her thinking about her health.

Rey : Okay, let's go.

Rey and Sharon inform the team that they have some important work to complete and they will be back soon once the work is done.

At the police station :

As Sharon and Rey entered  the police station, they saw Alok standing in one corner with a toothpick in his mouth. As soon as he saw Sharon, he looks at her in a disgusting manner.

Sharon could feel his eyes on her and she felt dirty by his looks. She quickly holds Rey's hand and stands behind him.

Rey could feel Sharon getting tensed as soon as she saw Alok. She was holding his hand so tight that his hand had turned white. He places his other hand on her hand and asks her to relax.

Police Inspector : Miss. Raiprakash, is this the man who tried to molest you.

Sharon nods head in yes.

Alok: She is lying Inspector. She is not as innocent as she looks. She is the one who came to me with her dirty motives. When she came to village, she was with some other guy and now she is with someone else. She is a characterless girl.