Epilogue

Sharon and Swayam leave Bharat's garage to go to Rey's house as their friends were having a meeting there

At Rey's House :

Vicky : Where is Swayam and Sharon?

Rey : Don't know. They are not picking up the calls.

Nil : I hope they have not got into fight with each other again.

Simmi : They might have got caught in the traffic.

As this discussion was going on, Swayam and Sharon enter the house.

Rey : Here they are.

SwaRon : Hello everyone.

Rey : Where have you been guys?

Swayam : It took some time to arrange everything in the garage and then while coming back we got caught in the traffic.

Rey : Hmm, okay. Let's get back to the reason behind this meeting.

Nil : Yes, so what is the agenda of this meeting.

Rey : Guys , we were supposed to perform a duet in our latest event but Kriya had to leave for New York due to some urgent work.

Vicky : Oh, that's a big problem. Now what will we do?

Rey : We need someone else to perform a duet.

Everyone look at Swayam and Sharon eagerly.

Rey : Swayam, Sharon, if you guys are not comfortable, then we can speak with the organisers and arrange something else.

Sharon : No, we are okay with it.

Everyone was surprised by Sharon's response. On the other hand, Swayam was looking at her with a smile on his face.

Rey : Alright then, we are all set. Swayam and Sharon will perform the duet in our next event.

Everyone applaud, accepting this decision.

After the meeting, they decide to sit back and enjoy the evening at Rey's house. As the party was going on, Sharon calls out for everyone's attention.

Sharon : Guys, there is something I need to tell you all.

Swayam looks at her and understands what she was going to say but he didn't want her to do anything that she is not comfortable with.

Swayam : Sharon...

Sharon : Please don't stop me today Swayam . Let me just say everything and clear all the misunderstanding.

Everyone look at Sharon eagerly to hear what she wanted to tell them all.

Sharon : Guy's, remember the announcement room fiasco where everyone blamed Swayam for forcing himself on me.

Everyone nods their head while an uneasiness spreads on Swayam's face thinking of that day.

Sharon : Swayam was not the culprit that day. I was the one who did wrong to him. We were in a relation long before that incident happened but due to some misunderstanding, we had not been talking to each other. That day, in the announcement room, he was just confronting me to accept that I still love him but I rejected him before everyone because of my big fat ego.

Everyone look at Swayam ashamed of what they said to him that day.

Sharon : Today, I Sharon Raiprakash want to apologize to Swayam Shekawat for all her mistakes.

Sharon kneels down before him holding her ears while everyone look at her in shock.

Swayam quickly goes to her and helps her stand and removes her hand from her ears.

Swayam : Don't do that Sharon. You are not  the only one to be blamed for what happened between us. I was equally responsible.

Sharon : But Swayam ...

Swayam keeps his hand over her mouth before she could say anything more.

Swayam : Sharon, I don't want to discuss our past anymore. The only thing that matters to me right now is that you are with me and I don't want anything else in my life.

Sharon looks at him with tears in her eyes.

Sharon : I love you Swayam.

Swayam wipes her tears and place a kiss on her forehead.

Swayam : I love you too.

Everyone : Awww

Swayam and Sharon realize the presence of their friends when they hear their noise.

Rey : Wow, I am so happy for you guys.

Bharat : Finally, Swayam got his Sharon.

Everyone : Yes, finally Swayam and Sharon has become SwaRon.

Everyone celebrate the union of these two beautiful souls while they sit back holding  hands , enjoying each other's love and care.