1 } The Bad Boy Sits Next To Me

This book officially has a one-shot/imagine/preferences sequel, so if you like it and the characters make sure you PM me what you want!! More information on the chapter and book that says The Bad Boy Bet One Me - one shots.

Cover by @itsandrea991

Waking up is hard. Well, hard for me, like really friggin hard. So here's me, Amelia Saunders, currently half on my bed and half on the floor, my eyes half open and saliva currently flowing out from the side of my mouth.

I know, I'm beautiful. You don't need to tell me.

Today's the first day back from winter break, and therefore, school. I have a special hate for school because, because of it, I have to wake up at seven in the morning and look for an outfit. Like mate, do you mind? However, I suppose I have one or two reasons to actually go to school.

And no, it's not for the learning, don't be silly.

It's for the friends... and my "boyfriend". When I mean boyfriend, I mean a boy that isn't even my friend. I don't think he even knows my name, which I don't mind seeing as I am by far the most clumsiest person on earth so if he was to see what I have done in my life and know who I am, well, may I be damned.

Friends on the other hand, I have. But not a lot. Which isn't really surprising- wow I'm probably the most saddest person you'd ever meet, I apologise. But whatever, I have two best friends that I cannot live without.

Tricia Mendes and Jonah Bennet. Best friends. Both bad influences on me. One is bi-curious, I'll let you figure out who and of course a big part of my life.

But other than that, school is pretty unnecessary to me.

"Honey wake up!" Without a word of notification, my mother walked in with a large vase of water and a stopwatch. "5... 4... 3..."

My eyes shot open and I got to my feet the fastest I think I have ever moved in my life, "okay I'm up! I'm friggin up, jeez Mum!"

"Good," she smiled sweetly before kissing my forehead and exiting, "brush your teeth, your breath stinks!" 

~

"Ugh, I'm so tired," I silently wept in the car with Tricia and Jonah, Jonah whacked the back of my head.

"Wha- Ow! What was that for!"

"I don't know, I just wanted to whack you..." he shrugged and then his phone vibrated for like the hundredth time in his pocket.

"Can you tell your boyfriend to lay off?"

He whacked my head again...

I had a mini burst and pulled my seatbelt before turning around as we both started whacking each other across the face.

"Guys guys guys! Children..." We both paused and stared at Tricia, "kids..." she continued. We both simultaneously whacked her head. "Uncalled for." We stayed a silent for a bit, getting back in our seats. "But the child speaks the truth," she spoke, referring to me, "you blew us off yesterday for your boyfriend.

"Yeah guys, it's not happening again, I've decided that I think I prefer being straight," both me and Tricia looked at him before saying in a somber tone,

"Duuuudee. That's deep."

"He like stuck his dick-"

"LALALALA!" Both Tricia and I tried our best to mute him out so we wouldn't hear about his sexcapades, we had a limit when it came to extreme details. We finally pulled up into school as Tricia parked (terribly) and made our way to our lockers.

Thankfully our lockers were next to each other as we packed our bags and talked about our day. I had English first period, we only had period 4 together so we only saw each other at lunch, unfortunately, I have things to do at break. Things meaning trying to not get a bad grade by kissing up to my Math teacher.

We did our little handshake, "bitches," we said in union before walking off to or class. I made my way towards Mr Simmons's class and entered as he was sorting his desk out and the students were chatting away.

I made my way towards my desk that was in the back corner were the windows were. I set my bag on the chair beside me and pulled out my phone even though I wasn't actually doing anything. Socially awkward people problems. "Alright class!" The short teacher clapped his hands together as he happily welcomed us back, he is a nice teacher, he likes me for some reason.

Mrs Fenchley, the principal, walked in along... along with him. Tyson Anders. The only person I've ever properly had a crush on. Sex god. His eyes scanned the room and that split second of eye contact I had was just... I think I just had an orgasm. "Hello class, Mr Anders is joining this you from now on," she smiled, before mumbling, "due to some problems." Without saying another word, the scary old woman wobbled away and left him standing there in all his glory.

"Mr Anders, take a seat," Mr Simmons politely said, although he hated the kid with a passion like all the teachers. He began walking towards one of the cheerleaders, even though someone sat next to her. Before he was about to tell the scrawny little kid to go, he was interrupted, "next to Miss Saunders,"

Shut the shitity shit up. "Who?" Ouch, that hurt like a bitch.

Everyone sniggered and looked back at me, embarrassed I shrunk into my seat before grabbing my bag and put it on my lap, hiding behind it.

Take me away from this place. Quickly before I cannot bare it no more.

He walked over to me and even after his embarrassing comment, by heart was racing. Racing like a horse, like a cheetah! Do cheetah's race? Who cares! IT WAS RACING LIKE A CHEETAH! Roowr

             I'm sorry, I'm under immense pressure here. Help Tyson Anders is sitting next to me right now.

The chair scraped next to me as I tried my best to look forward, lord help me, he's literally right next to me.

*French voice man thing*

Hehe first chapter is up ladies and gentlemen.

QOTD - "I'm going to stand outside and if anyone asks, I'm outstanding."