16 } The Bad Boy Says Goodnight Pt1

Cover by @cxarmel

"Aluminium?"

"... RUN!"

"What why?" Then out of the blue that stupid silver car knocked another tree down, "oh." He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the way before holding my hand and pulling me as he ran.

  Yeah, we're at holding hand stage.

Cheer for me. My feelings for Tyson had subsided, but it didn't change the fact that I still tingled each time he touched me. "Who is it?"

"Mason!" I told him, he looked down at me before continuing to run towards god knows where, finally he pushed me in to a random cabin where all of them were.

    Seriously? They were here? This close?

"Babygirl?" Damon stood up, looking confused, I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his torso, "why are you here?"

"Because your psycho enemy just friggin' kidnapped me! That's why and none of you losers even noticed that I was gone most of the time today," big breath, "idiots."

"Mason had you!?" Damon pushed me back by my soldiers, "are you okay?" His eyes scanned around my face then my body, "did he hurt you? I'm gonna fucking kill him-"

"I mean not that I wouldn't mind, but your not killing him," I looked at him, our gaze fighting against each other. Crap staring competition, he finally blinked as i brought my fist down in victory.

"They have the weirdest relationship ever.." Both Damon and I slitted our eyes at Hunter, he chuckled before mocking surrender.

"Alright who's staying with her?" Damon sighed, kissing my cheek. I quickly gripped his shirt and pulled him back towards me,

"Wait wait, where you going?" I asked,

Hell no you bitches are leaving me.

"To beat the shit outta him," Damon gave me a duh look before walking away, I quickly grabbed his shirt once more and brought him to me.

"So? Why do you have to go?"

"Coz he kidnapped my girl," another duh look.

"I'm coming," I smiled.

"No your not," Hunter popped in,

"No your not," I mimicked him, he did it back as we gradually just stared and slitted our eyes at each other. "I'm coming, done." I walked out of the cabin that was in the middle of nowhere and just walked forward.

"Wrong way,"

"I knew that," I spun and walked the opposite direction.

~

We finally reached the horrible place that I had been held captive for five hours alone - yeah I'm not gonna let it go - and swung the door open to see him. "Did I say you could come in?"

"DID YOU SAY I COULD COME IN?" I walked over to him, "I'm about to go bitch crazy on your face!"

"Sh, sh, shh," Damon cooed as he gently grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back, "I'm about to go bitch crazy on your face!" He stepped forward before punching Mason across the face so hard he fell on the floor unconscious.

"... he's okay right?" I asked,  I looked at the unconscious boy in front of me. "He's gonna wake up right?"

"Do you want him to?" Tyson asked stepping forward beside me, 

"No,"

"Then I'll punch him again," he meant down and punched Mason once more, I looked away at the action.

        Like I said, not that heartless.

"Try get my girl again, and I'll knock you unconscious too," Damon sniffed before putting his arm around my waist and bringing me out.

          Can we honestly appreciate how sexy that moment was.

"You alright?" He asked, we were a bit further away from the boys,

"Mate I'm more than alright," I looked up at him as he cocked an eyebrow, "your coming over later." I winked before giggling and jogged back to the boys, Damon stopped too and waited.

"Hey Tyson!" We all turned to see Mason with a gun in his hand, "goodnight," he smiled. I don't know what came over me, but all those memories of loving Tyson came back and I ran in front of him,

"No!" And the gun fired, putting me into my deep slumber of sleep.