14 } The Bad Boy Tells Me Some Of His Story

Cover by achillies-

"Honey- AH" my eyes instantly opened, I looked up towards my door as my mother stared at me in fear. Is there something on my face? I turned my head next to me and there I saw,

Was a cute Damon sleeping.

         Oh for fucks sakes...

I quickly hit his face and woke him up, he blinked from tiredness and looked towards my mum. "Oh hey, Miss Saunde-" she ran up to us and ripped the sheets away.

"Oh thank god your dressed," she breathed, she looked like she had the most traumatising moment in her life right there. "You didn't.. you know," Damon started laughing, hiding his face face from her,

"Mum no we didn't! Go!" I groaned, pointed towards my door, the embarrassment honestly,

     Oh hide me forever, for I cannot take such pai- I'm sorry.

She rolled her eyes, I could hear her muttering something about how I was sick and blah blah blah. I let my head fall back on to the pillow, Damon looked up at me sniggering, "your mom is pretty chill huh?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, a lot of parents would freak if they found Damon Lloyds is their little girls bed," he smirked, his just woken up voice was sexyy. "They'd be scared of what we would of gotten up to," he got closer to my face and set a deep kiss on my lips, as he was about to climb on top of me however we were of course interrupted.

"Stop making out," my mum called outside my door and walked off, but her heels scurried back to the outside of my closed door, "and you are so going to school tomorrow missy!"

         God my mum is so chill.

~

Today was the day that I'd go into school school as Damon Lloyds girlfriend and this time it's not a boy that's not even a friend. It's an actual boyfriend.

               Yes, it is true. Amelia Saunders is the girlfriend of some human being.

Ka-ching bitches.

I skipped downstairs and kisses my mum on the cheek. She spent the rest of the day yesterday giving me the

             Talk.

It was awkward, even though it was my mum. I mean come on, I know everything there is to know.

      Expect some STI's. Strange little buggers.

I got into the car before Damon got back in with the whole gang there. Eugh, I said gang. "Hello Aluminium," Tyson greeted, he looked somewhat refreshed.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked,

"I'm Petra-free," he flashed me a big grin and forgive me but I couldn't help those little butterfly's that were swarming in my stomach.

"She was petrafying," Hunter burst in to some small fits of laughter, I leaned forward and looked act him,

"Are you gay?"