18 } The British Bad Boy Came Back

Cover by @Sara_Amin

It had been a week since I was "shot" thank you Mason. And can I say life has been freaking great! Because guess what?

      I now have a reason not to move and just eat all day.

"Did you get your sons girlfriend pregnant or not Mr Potter?" I don't know what I was watching,

     But fuck it was intense.

"The lie detector says... you in fact DID get your sons girlfriends pregnant,"

"FUCK!" I screamed, "FIX UP YOUR LIFE HARRY POTTER!" His name probably wasn't even Harry but his last name is Potter. "...YOU RETARD!"

I threw some popcorn at the TV, grumbling at the situation before picking up my phone that was ringing besides me. "Hey Amelia its me, mum calling,"

".. I know?"

"Oh, well yeah, because you've been sitting down all week doing nothing, your first task is to go out and get milk."

       5,4,3,2,1!

"B-b-but mommy I got shot..." I pouted even though she couldn't see me before sniffing a bit.

"Amelia-" plan B now! Now now now!

"OW!"

"What? What happened?"

"The pain, oh no, I can no longer go out anymore. The wound has opened," I slowly slid down on to the floor from the sofa, as I ate the popcorn beside me,

"What's that crunching?"

"My bones crushing?"

"Amelia Saunders, shut up, get up, and get out of that God forsaken house!" She shouted through the phone, I scoffed,

"Fiine, didn't have to be rude about it."

After a lot of hard work, I finally got up and managed to take the first step out of the door. God I wanna to cry so much right now. I zipped up my hoodie and walked down to where the shopping centre was for groceries before walking in with my trolley.

I walked over to the milk and looked for the blue top. I get this buzzing over to my right side, I looked up and saw this blonde guy just.. staring.

        I KNOW IM BEAUTIFUL! Look away now.

Guys he's still staring. I looked away so it didn't seem weird and got the milk before walking down to the confectionary aisle and picked up a bunch of sweets and all that good unhealthy stuff.

I looked around once more to see if the weird guy was there but luckily he wasn't, I made my way towards the cashier till and payed for my milk and sweets - majority sweets - before walking out.

I swung my back, "huh, maybe going out wasn't such a bad idea-" I was pulled to the side INTO and aisle and came face to face with him.

There's too many "him"s I'm sorry, but it was... him.

"Here to shoot me again?" I asked, slitting my eyes at him,

"Come on now luv' I wasn't trying to shoot you,"

"I will scream," I warned him,

"You wouldn't dare,"

".. I dare would?" He cocked an eyebrow but before he could even utter a word I began to scream before he muffled my voice as he let a disgusting clammy hand go over my mouth.

Disgusting creature take your hand away from me. Then the weird guy came out behind him, he was blonde with a heck load of tattoos,

Enough said. I slitted my eyes at him as he looked at me, part of me wanted to bit Mason's hand but another part reminded me how disgusting that would be because god knows where his hands have been.

Shudder.

I rolled my eyes before kneeing Mason in his balls and well you know it... running. "You really have to stop putting me in this position!"

I ran round the corner after quickly picking up the milk and dashing home, I just got attacked... again.

This has to friggin' stop. I rushed over to the house phone before ringing Damon, "hello, you've reached the sexy one out of the people I walk with in my days. Yeah... I obviously don't have the time to talk right now so leave a message- AND IT BETTER BE IMPORTANT."

I rolled my eyes before ringing Hunter, "guten tag!" I rolled my eyes, do I even want to listen on? "I'm busy, probably sleeping... yeah, leave a message!"

Chase, "yo, I'm busy, leave a message, sorry I can't pick up the phone." Okay his is actually decent, I rung Tyson,

"Hey-"

"OH FOR FUCK SAKES!" I was about to slam the phone down,

"Amelia?"

"Oh what? Your not a voicemail person thingy?"

"No I'm not..." I thanked God for a moment before proceeding,

"Okay well, one, all of your friends have weird voicemail thingy's and two, Mason just tried to attack me!"

"What!" Before I could tell him he cut the freaking phone on me, this has to stop happening. The front door burst open to show a worried Tyson but the only thought in my head was,

       I didn't even shut the fucking door.

"What happened,"

"He came out of nowhere and like yeah, here I am," I giggled, he rolled his eyes before coming towards me and getting his keys out. "Oh wait!" I quickly rushed to the fridge and put the milk in before writing a note, 'got your milk mother!'

"Okay let's go."

Francois Dubois

Okay people ship names!
We got Tymelia and Damelia 
Who do you like? Hehehe