7 } My Mum Loves The Bad Boys

I - after much difficulty, as we know - got up in the horrible bleak morning, I think mum has made it a regular thing to come into my room every morning and threaten to pour ice cold water on my face with that stupid stopwatch. Don't worry stopwatch,

            I will find you, and I will kill you.

I was really dreading for the day ahead today and we all know why. Because of Rob Porter and his stupid snapchat that has over thousands of views. My phone blooped, yes you read write I said blooped, I walked over to check it and got a text from Chase?

Chase - Yo, we're coming to pick you up.

Oh hell no.

Me - Noo, no your not. Go away.

I'm currently panicking, they cannot pick me up. I am Amelia Saunders! A socially awkward human being who really doesn't like other human beings and therefore doesn't want attention!

Chase - Too late were outside :)

I looked out of my window as the familiar black R8 pulled over in front of my house, the window rolled down and oh no mum don't talk- she's talking to them.

I watched and opened my window, but unfortunately my super hearing skills weren't working so I couldn't hear a word. I looked down as I tried to kick a sheet plastic off of my foot, "where did you even come from?" I looked up to see what was happening and they were all looking at me. Then I fell over of course. I mean who would I be if I didn't?

~

I walked over to the super expensive car, mum still there. "Hey pumpkin!" Facepalm, "I was just talking to your friends, they seem very nice!"

"Yeah, they're still here mum," I scratched the back of my neck, I could hear Chase and Damon at the back laughing. She laughed before leaning down, about to walk away,

"They are very handsome," I shot her a look, "be careful, not all at once," she winked. My mouth dropped open as I watched my - what I thought innocent - mother walk away back into the house. She did not just say that. I turned around, all of their windows open as they all faced me.

"Your mums nice," Chase pointed out with an annoying smile, I rolled my eyes and open the door before he got out and I slid in the middle. As I sat down, it felt as though this was routine already. Was this going to become a regular thing?

"Why are you guys picking me up?"

"Well, obviously for this race, we're on your side, so we need to like be strong!" Damon dramatically told me,

"But isn't Petra on Sasha's side?" I asked Tyson, Petra's his girlfriend even though we all know I should be his girlfriend.

"So?" Tyson responded, as he said that, Damon sneakily out his arm around my shoulder. I looked up at him as he smirked and winked down at me, rolling my eyes and ignoring the gesture I looked back at Tyson.

"But isn't she gonna want to you be like.. on her best friends side?"

"Believe it or not, we actually prefer you Aluminium," his face turned to face me as he flashed me a smile. Swoon.

It felt nice that they preferred me, it made me feel special. It was all so surreal that the first day back I spoke to my crush for the first time and then three days later, I'm in the car with the bad boys of Lincoln High. Talk about new year new me. I stayed silent for most of the ride as they all chatted, at one point Damon said something about Sunday in the alleyway at 6 o'clock, but everyone shushed him and we arrived.

Now we know where I'll be Sunday at 6.

We walked in together, and everyone was looking and mumbling. I hated it. So so much.

But I kinda loved it too.

I walked over to my locker and saw Tricia and Jonah there, in sync they both spun around, looking pissed as ever."Oo, three days in and your Miss Popular on these grounds,"

"Yeah, even getting your rides school with the bad boys," Tricia crossed her arms.

"Are you angry? Please don't be angry, I will literally beg on my knees if your angry right now," they both cracked a smile and high fived each other, it was a prank. They both linked each side of my arms as we walked through the halls,

"So why did they do yesterday with you?"

"They chased me around with pellet guns," they both laughed and I laughed with them,

"Wow, were they nice?"

"They're super nice, my mum loves them,"

"They met your mum!?" They asked in union, I quickly explained everything before walking in to first. I sat down in my regular seat for eugh maths. This random red head sat next to me even though it wasn't her seat, her whole body facing me as she stared at me.

I glanced at her, thinking she'd realise that she was staring but yeah, she's still looking at me. After a few seconds more, I glanced once more,

Jeez, I know I said I was beautiful but c'mon, you taking the piss?

"Can I help you?" I asked, raising my brow at this random human being who was currently invading my personal bubble.

"Your Damon Lloyds girlfriend right?"

"Saywhatnow?"

*Francois Dubois*

What a weird girl, leave our Amelia alone.

I entered the #RavenAwards so if you could please show your support, it'd mean a lot! X

QOTD - "Painting is an infinitely minute part of my personality."