8 } The Bad Boy's My Boyfriend?

"Your Damon Lloyds girlfriend right?"

"Saywhatnow?"

"Don't hurt me!" She quickly put her hands in front of her face, her bright blue peeking through the gaps of her fingers. I'm not sure whether to actually laugh or not.

".. I wasn't going to?" I questioned, why would I even hit her? "And what do you mean, Damon Lloyds girlfriend?"

"Well yeah, it's on Rob Porters snap," I knew it would come to haunt me.

"It was just me on the motorcycle with him,"

"Not it's not...." it toon me a while but I quickly pulled out my phone and scrolled down to his story and clicked his story. I tapped to fast I got to the end meaning I had to scroll all the way down. I finally clicked it slowly and saw Rob with Damon behind the school smoking, which I knew they did. I quickly turned up the volume and listened

"Saunders girlfriend right?" Damon was laughing before telling him to shut up and walked away smiling.

THAT SOB!

For those who dinner know what a SOB is, it's a Son Of a Bitch, kind regards.

"Yeah but no one really believes it though, I mean he didn't even say yes!" I mean, not that I was complaining, Damon is hot but I've always really liked Tyson. It felt weird. The red head stood up on her seat, Mr Fellas not here yes before announcing.

"Who here thinks that Damon Lloyds is going out with this girl here?" She pointed down at me, everyone slowly put there hand up in the class,

Oh damn.

"I-I'm not," I - not so loudly - told them, finally Mr Fellas walked in, "bit late," I muttered, he glared at me, crap he he heard. I grabbed the textbook and flipped it open to a random page without looking at him and the death class finally started.

Break finally came through, the bell ring and I was off ignoring Mr Fellas as he called me. I finally reached my locker, Tricia already there, "you ever guess what just happened!"

"No same here!"

"Me first, this girl just asked me if I was Damon's girlfriend then on Rob's Snapcha-"

"No! This girl asked me too, if you were dating him,"

"Guys you ever guess what just happened," we both turned to face Jonah as he halted, "a bunch of people just freaking ran to me asking if Lia was dating Damon!"

"Same here!"

"Me too!"

"But you like T-"

"Hey guys," we all jumped to our right to see them walking up to us.

"Hey,"

"Hi baby!" Damon cooed before grabbing my face and pressed my check in before waving it about.

"Oh yeah, you!" I pushed him off before pushed him towards the water fountain, "what the fuck are you doing?"

"What? I never said we were together!"

"Yes you did, on Porters snap! That the whole world fucking see's,"

"Why are you pissed?"

"I'm not bu-"

"Say no more," he smirked, "and he twisted the whole thing I never said anything." I sighed and looked at his leather jacket, then a human being was staring at me.

I squinted my eyes as him before he quickly scurried off, and then I looked around and more human beings were watching.

         Crap, they're possessed. I stepped a little towards Damon, "I think they're gonna kill me," I whispered.

"Can we help you?" He asked them, his blue yes piercing through to them which made them scurry off.

"Impressive,"

"Trust me, stick with me and I can show you what else is impressive about me," he winked. I rolled my eyes and now that we had cleared up the confusion I guessed that the rumour would die down. Then he put his arm around me, typical.

"Aluminium, the race is on Friday,"

"So fastest runner in your old school, you best win for us," Chase winked. Okay he winks the best.

"I'm gonna smash it trust me," ding, I have an idea.

"I'm sure you will," then they all walked away, Damon let his arm fall off of me and then he went along with the crew.

"I have an idea!"

"Really?"

"The best one yet, trust me!" They nodded, ready to listen to the incredible idea, "we're gonna smash my foot!" Something knocked my back, I turned to see what it was and saw her. "Sasha," I cleared my voice,

"Weirdo, what you talking about? How to get out of the race,"

"Psh, no!" Yes.

"Trust me, I hate it, but I've known you all my life," she sung, "you wouldn't even run to go pee."

"Probably because to me you were just pure shit," I smiled.

That was shit I know but roll with it.

"See you on Friday, make her you have your little boyfriends their ready to catch you after your big fat defeat." She got close,

"... do you want some gum?"

"What?"

"Your breath kinda stinks, do you want gum?" I asked, wasn't it obvious. Scoffing she walked off,

"Do you have gum?" Jonah asked,

"Nah."

*Francois Dubois*

Hate this chapter, I is sorry. But don't worry children, the upcoming chapter is the race! Are you ready? Steady? Go.

QOTD - "If you have everything under control, your not moving fast enough."