Chapter 5

Mazaki Sakamaki

I woke up in my bed with Subaru's arms wrapped around me, I blushed and pulled myself gently away from him before I kissed his forehead, he let out a purr before he became quiet again. I stood up and stretched before I started writing a letter.

Dear the rest of my favourite brothers,

I am fine and don't worry about me. However I have met my brother again and he seems like he doesn't want to lose me to both Shu and Subaru. Kaname-sama doesn't want me to even be near them and he has made two moves already on me. I am a bit cautious nowadays, also it seems like my mother had sacrificed herself to turn my sister Yuuki into a human. She is a Guardian along with Zero who seems to hate us a lot, especially me. Maybe because he hates Kaname-sama for taking Yuuki's heart before he did, so he hates me as well since I am a Pureblood like him.

However, if you are really worried, then I suppose you could ask dad if you want to transfer here. Safety in numbers, remember?

I love you guys a lot and tell Yui I miss her as well. Don't bite her too much!

Love,
Mazaki

I folded the piece of paper and whistled for my pet bat, she flew in and made her squeaky bat voice before I handed her the letter, she grabbed it with her teeth and I kissed her head, she started flapping her wings before she flew away. I watched her until I felt two arms encircle around me. I felt them land kisses on my neck, making me moan, I tilted my head for them to gain more access, my eyes caught Subaru's as he leaned forward to kiss me. I kissed him back, surprising myself and him. He turned me around and held me tighter against him before he pulled away and put his forehead against mine.

" I love you." Subaru replied with a smile and a soft look in his eyes. I smiled back gently.

" I love you too."

*

I walked out of the dorm with Subaru, hand in hand before we bumped into Shu who glared at our hands. I pouted, making a sad face and his eyes softened, he grabbed my hand and we three walked down the stairs together where the other Night Class students were, they were making quite a commotion. There was my other four brothers and Yui, I gasped," I sent the letter five hours ago....that fast?" Reiji laughed, it felt good to hear him laugh again. He has never laughed before in front of the others, I let out a giggle before I used my vampire strength and jumped into his arms from the top of the stairs. He caught me and twirled me around. I felt someone's glare burning into my back.

Kaname.....

Laito chuckled," Fufu~ I sure missed you, my dear sister. You seemed to have grown closer to Shu and Subaru. Are you getting frisky?" He pointed to my neck where hickeys were. I blushed, I guess Shu's and Subaru's hickey haven't faded away. I jumped into his arms from Reiji's. He let out an 'ooof' before he put me down. I walked to Ayato and Kanato, they pulled me into their arms and Ayato's head nuzzled into my neck while Kanato nuzzled his head into my chest. I blushed furiously and patted their heads before they let me go. When I saw Yui, she squealed and I pulled her into my arms.

" I missed you, onee-sama."

"ONEE-SAMA?" Everyone in the Night Class yelled in surprise, excluding Kaname who seemed to have grown quite sad as he looked out the window. What's up with him and windows?

I rolled my eyes at their stupidity," No, Yui is not actually my sister. She is a sacrificial bride and she belongs to Ayato-kun, Laito-kun, Reiji-san and Kanato-kun. However, Shu and Subaru belong to me." I sent them both a wink and they blushed before looking away.