Chapter 7

Mazaki Sakamaki

"You alright?" Someone whispered next to me. I immediately shot up by my seat, startling the other vampires, they gave me weird stares but Shu held my hand and Subaru simply patted me twice on the shoulder. They were discharged a week later and it has been a week since Kaname told me the true intentions of my actual Father and Dad. I bit my lip and glanced up to meet Kaname's stare before I excused myself.

I walked along the hallway alone when someone yelled," Mazaki! Mazaki!" I turned and it was Yuuki. She smiled at me. I held down the urge to rip her throat out and looked away.

"What do you want?" She frowned and scratched her head.

"Ah..well...my friends were wondering if any of your brothers were single. They sent me as a representative of the girls." She laughed casually. God, I really want to rip her hair and feast on her blood.

"Well Shu and Subaru are taken by me, they are my lovers. Yui belongs to all my four other brothers so I don't think any of them are single. Our family is big on sharing one person." I gave her a glare before I turned and walked away.

I heard her mumble," So rude. Kaname isn't like that. To think they are siblings." What? I froze and turned back before flashing towards her and holding her by the neck.

"How did you know about that? How did you know about the fact me and Kaname are siblings?" I angrily yelled at her. It caused a ruckus that other vampires came to see, including my class. Kaname walked forward and held out his hands.

"Calm down, Mazaki. We can talk this out. I can tell y-" He tried to say something but my anger drowned him out.

I threw her down hardly, leaving cracks in the floor before glaring at Kaname," How dare you tell this bitch we are siblings? We are not siblings and we will never be again. You made the choice when you chose her over me. The beautiful sister over the beast one." I turned and left the entire class alone.

This was not me but it was me at the same time. I told Kaname long ago that I would return the pain twice in return, considering Yuuki is human, it will take a bit of time to heal her cracked spine. I could hear it crack when I threw her down. The pain I had been holding just released when I heard her say those words. After hearing the plan forged by the two people I love the most, I couldn't even bear it in anymore.

I fell to my knees as soon I felt the cold air in the garden. Tears rolled down my cheek and I felt the pain weigh me down in my heart. It was so painful that I wanted to die but leaving behind people who love me wasn't fair. It wasn't fair either when I was born with golden eyes and being hated by my own mother, my two siblings. I felt arms around me and looked up to see Shu and Subaru. They smiled sadly at me and I hugged them tightly, sobbing into their chest.

Maybe it was time to let go of this anger and stress. But how? Shu nibbled on my neck and whispered," Are you alright, my love?"

"You must be pained after seeing your own brother betray you. Aren't you?" Shu whispered in my other ear while kissing my neck.

"I want to forget all this. Forget the pain about my past and the future. I just want to forget." I pleaded with them.

I felt them both smirk on my neck before Shu whispered,"Allow us." Subaru lifted me up and in a second, we were in my room where everything was tidied up. Subaru laid me gently on the bed and softly climbed onto me before kissing my neck, pressing his lips ever so gently. Shu climbed in next to me and pulled my face to his, connecting his lips with mine. I felt him smile against my lips before I smiled into them as well. He must have been dreaming about this moment for a long time.

What happened next was unimaginable and unbelievable.  The sweet pleasure and the taste of the forbidden fruit seduced me so much that I forgot everything that happened, including my past. It was yet so excruciating as well, feeling the pain ever so easily being pulled out with a twinge of pain. I can't even find words to discuss the moment i felt with my two lovers.

We laid in each other's arms and I smiled into the ceiling," Are you both happy after getting your wish?" Shu and Subaru chuckled, Shu kissed my cheek and Subaru kissed my neck.

"Of course I am." Shu replied." I thought you wouldn't choose me or choose the both of us. I had never dreamt of this moment ever coming. At all." I felt the same as him. This felt like a dream to me.

"Are you alright? We weren't too rough, were we?" Subaru asked worriedly when I adjusted myself and felt the pain that I let out a squeak.

I shook my head," I am just numb and it will pass. I was a virgin after all. And having many times in a row after being deflowered was too much for me. But I loved every bit of it." I pulled my face up and pecked Shu's lips before kissing Subaru's as well.

"What did Kaname tell you last night?" Shu looked at me, his hair gleamed under the moonlight.

"He told me something terrible. About our Dad and my father. They were conspiring with each other about something." I replied, feeling the need to tell them everything.

"So what's wrong? What did our father do that made you terrified of him?" Subaru asked, turning his face slightly towards me, the moonlight revealed the sweat on his forehead and his beautiful eyes.

"He said that Rido and Karlheinz want me to kill Kaname and that everything was planned out from the start. I was planned to run into the forest where Karlheinz was to meet me. Then everything was a lie." I sat up. Shu sat up as well and kissed my shoulder blade.

"Nonsense. What we feel for you is more than just love. We feel the need to be one with you. You are everything to us." He replied.

"As much as I dislike Shu, he's right. We both love you a lot. So if anything, I feel happy that you met us. After all, you were the girl who bravely introduced herself to me when I was too shy to. The one who stayed by our side when we went through a hard time. With our mothers and everything. So thank you." Subaru smiled at me softly.

"In return, we will be with you forever, until our last breath." Shu finished off.

I laughed," You guys have gotten really cheesy. But I love you guys as well. More than anything. If anything, I am also glad that we met each other. If we hadn't, I would be probably somewhere dying alone and a virgin." They laughed with me and I fell back onto the soft mattress. They followed suite and I sighed," I wonder what will Kaname do if he finds out about the fact that his two enemies stole his sister's virginity."

" Who cares what the man thinks? I love his sister and he lost his chance." Subaru sucked on my neck, leaving marks and bruises.

" That's right. It's his loss on missing out on such a delightful experience." Shu revealed his fangs before the both of them bit into my neck, making me moan out loud in pleasure.

I tilted my head back for more excess before I looked up into the ceiling and wondered. Wondered if everything was just a lie or was it a meant-to-be like they said? What if everything was meant to be like this? I closed my eyes, feeling the fatigue drape over me like blanket, embracing darkness and hoping the next day I would not have to deal with this again. Remembering everything about those days.

The days I suffered through the suffocation, the flames and the wood.