The Talk Show Ep.2

Welcome to the Talk Show, hosted by yours truly, ME.

"Thanks for rave reviews, I didn't think you guys would like it. Today's episode will be a little short. We only have two guest who many aren't a huge fan of... I wanted to separate these ladies to keep this from becoming a Love and Hip Hop reunion. If you all would be so kind to welcome Destiny and Keyshia."

Both girls walked out with huge smiles on their faces. The audience was dead silent.

"Take a seat please ladies." I instructed them.

They did so. "Tough crowd, huh?" I said, trying to lighten the mood.

Destiny had her phone in her hand with a stank look. "I couldn't care less how anyone feels about me."

"Since you're so bold to speak Destiny, why don't we begin with you?"

"That's fine."

"Many people were suspicious about you from the start. We're your plans to set Ronny up from the start? Or did that come along later."

"It was from the start. I've known G-Money for years. The day I walked into Raising Cane's, G-Money figured that he would fall for me."

"Is he your pimp?"

"Pimp? I'm not a damn prostitute!"

"But you played Ronny to get his money along with G-Money's?"

"Yes."

"And you've been sleeping with both of them?"

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I'm a prostitute."

"Did you ever have genuine feelings towards Ronny?"

"Romantically, no. He was sweet and all, but I wasn't feeling him like that. I did feel guilty when he caught me and G-Money though."

"Speaking of that... you were shot, were you not?"

She rolled her eyes. "I was by that bastard, Quan."

"Where were you shot?"

"In the arm."

"You lucky I didn't shoot yo ass in the head." Quan yelled from the front row of the audience.

Destiny pointed the middle finger. "Are we done?"

"No. Why did you try to pull Ronny away from Candace?"

"Because she was always in the way."

"Were you jealous?"

"Of her? Hell no. She was coming between me and my money. G-Money was supposed to be occupying her time so she would stay out of my business."

"How much did he offer you? It must've been an awful lot for you to cause so much damage."

"1500."

"What happened to him?"

"He's dead."

"How do you feel about that?"

Destiny shrugged. "I got paid, so..."

The audience boo'd and shook their heads.

"Get your gold diggin' ass off my stage." (A/N: Lmaooo, y'all watch Steve Wilkos?)

Destiny pointed her middle finger again as she got off the stage. "Fuck all you broke ass haters."

After Destiny left, our attention was put on Keyshia.

"Hey Keyshia, how are you?"

"Great."

"From the very beginning, you've been false claiming Ronny as your man."

"He was my man at one point of time."

"Okay, so we're still believing that? Okay, anyway. You showed up at Ronny's party why?"

"To surprise him."

"You surprised him alright; the next morning in his bed. What happened the night before?"

"What you think?"

"Did you sleep with him?"

Keyshia sighed. "No. I was going to."

"But?"

"It didn't feel right."

"Did you drug him?"

"Yeah, I slipped some PCP in that beer."

"So if you two didn't sleep together, why did you tell Ronny you were pregnant with his baby?"

"I was hoping that it would bring us closer. Stupid of me." She mumbled.

"Where'd you get the positive pregnancy test result from the first time?"

"My cousin just found out she was pregnant. That's where I got my bright idea from."

"What about the second time at the clinic?"

"My girl Mya hooked me up."

"What were you gonna do as time went by and you're stomach wouldn't grow.

Keyshia shrugged. "Think of another lie."

"Why would you go out of the way just to hurt him?"

"Because he hurt me."

"How so?"

"I thought he loved me. I thought I was his girl, but he was sleeping around with every trick in the school. Then all of a sudden he claims Candace? I was beyond hurt and I never got once got a 'I'm sorry' or anything."

"I do feel for you when you thought you meant more to Ronny, but why go through such extreme measures?"

"I wanted to get revenge."

"Yet it backfired."

"Yeah, you're right." Keyshia said quietly.

"Thank you for your time Keyshia and your honesty."

She nodded.

"Next time we'll talk to your favorite couple. Stay tuned for the next episode of The Talk Show."