The Talk Show Ep.3

Welcome to the Talk Show, hosted by yours truly, ME.

"Glad you've made it to the finale. The finale of the Talk Show as well as the Player's Prayer trilogy. As a plus, there's a song in the media. Make sure you play it! Today we'll sit down with your all time favorite couple: RONDACE!"

The audience stood and clapped as Candy and Ronny came out hand in hand. I hugged both of them and we took a seat.

"How are you two?"

"Great." Candace cheesed.

"Ronny?"

"Like she said," he chuckled. "Great."

"Wow, the relationship you have now is way different than the one you had when we all first met you."

"Came a long way, huh?" Ronny said, looking over at Candace.

"A very long way. Candace, when you first officially spoke to each other, what were your thoughts?"

"I hate his guts and I'll never ever try to be his friend."

"Ronny, what about you?"

"I honestly didn't remember her, so I thought she was crazy. But once I did I thought it was cool to be reunited."

"What made you change your mind about him?" I asked Candace.

She shrugged. "I don't really know, as time went by and we got reacquainted I felt like a kid again. Then with everything he was going through, I couldn't stay away."

"Ronny, Mr. Playboy! What happened?"

"What you mean? I'm still a player."

Candace gave him a look. "Don't try it in front of all these people, Ronald."

He put his hands up in surrender. "What I do?"

"Don't."

"I was just playing! Shania, you tryna get a nigga in trouble!"

"Lets change the subject. What made you want to settle down?"

"That STD scare honestly."

"When did you realize you were in love with Candy?"

"The day she left me sitting there at iHop."

"What was going through your mind in that moment?"

"Damn, there she goes again. You know how people 'say you never know what you had until its gone'? I think it's an understatement. I knew what I had, just never thought she'd leave."

"Wow... In Book 2, you both were dealing with separate relationships. Why did you react the way you did when you seen Candace dancing with Garrison or G-Money?"

"Jealousy took over. I was trying to fight my feelings, but seeing her with someone did something to me."

"Candace, how did you not suspect G-Money?"