Chapter 1+Prolog

Kokoci: Okay.. Now, I'll tell you the rules in TAPOPS

Boboiboy: the rules?

Fang: of course! There're so much rules in here

Gopal: how did you know?

Fang: I've already been in this team for 2 years. Of course I know, dude!

Ying: fine...

Yaya: so what're the rules?

Kokoci: well, I'll tell you all of important rules only, the rest you can read it on the rules book. Okay..
1st : You must obey your team leader
2nd : You mustn't break your friendship with the other members in your team
3rd : DON'T RECEIVE ANY DARKNESS POWER !!
4th : You must keep your powers from other villains. Protect it as you can
5th : ......

15 minutes later..

Kokoci: got it?

All (except Fang): got it

Kokoci: now, Captain Kaizo will explain you about all of powers in universe

Captain Kaizo: now.. Let's start!
1. Time Manipulation. This power used for control time, but, you can't change the past or the real time.. You only can slow down, fast and repeat something that happening around you (max 1 km) and this power needs very a lot energy from your body.
2. Molecule Manipulation. You can change objects into the other objects. This power needs your imaginations and it's not need extra energy like Time Manipulation power.
3. Shadow Manipulation. You can make any creatures or objects from shadows. This power needs a lot of imaginations. And also a lot of energy for some shadows.
4. Gravity Manipulation. You can control the gravitation around you, it can called you are the strongest one in the team.. This power needs very a lot of energy.
5. Element Manipulation. The most amazing power than the other powers. This power have types :
· Lightning - Thunderstorm
· Earth - Earthquake
· Wind - Cyclone
· Fire - Blaze
· Water - Ice
· Leaf - Thorn
· Light - Solar
· Darkness : this power was from an evil villains. This power was in under control of the King of Evil Villains and you can't combo this power with Light/Solar. You must choose one of them between Light/Solar or Darkness power. Light/Solar and Darkness are from your heart. If your heart full of love, kindness, positive thinking, and everything nice you'll get Light/Solar Power. And if your heart full of hate,negative thinking and everthing bad you'll get Darkness Power. Darkness and Light/Solar will be the base of all powers. No matter what power is! But, only for the person who has Element Power who can use Darkness or Light/Solar to defeat the villains. It can change sometimes, it's depend on your heart. It can Darkness sometimes or Light/Solar sometimes. You must learn to control it and kept the nice power (Light/Solar).

Each of the powers (Time, Molecule, Shadow, Gravity and Element) can turn to the Ultimate Power . This power was so powerful. And all of Ultimate Powers have a type. Type 1, type 2 until type 10. From all histories of TAPOPS, no one can reach this kind of power. It's really hard to get Ultimate Power.

Boboiboy: WOW! COOL!!

Kaizo: we hope you guys can reach this kind of power

Fang: *smiles* we'll try, captain

Tomorrow... At TAPOPS's Secret Station

Ying: hey guys! I heard we have a new mission

Gopal: really?

Ying: yup!

Gopal: I hope it's easy

Ying: dey! It'll be hard, of course!! Cuz we've already on the next level!