Chapter 32

"We need Fang?" Ask Yaya.

"Yes," answer Lia.

"Hans gave you powers ,but not the Elemental, Time and lalalala powers. Those powers are given by some power spheras to Ochobot. The basic is given by him," explain Christian.

(A/N: this is the answer why Keizia kinda explain about powers absurdly to Boboiboy)

"You mean, the solar and darkness?!" Ying surprised also the others," but he is the King of Darkness, right? How is he get the solar power?"

"Yeah" Shouto nodded," He is the king of darkness but, actually he have both of powers like me and Keizia. And after he gave you guys the solar power, the solar power in him disappear."

"I think he gave all of his solar power to you. But this is the bad news. If he let the darkness power possess his body, he will be really strong. And also he has does something to his body, he can be unbeatable," explain Ray.

"How it can be?" Ask Ying.

"What do you think if someone has used a strongest power in the world has other power?" Ask Christian.

"He will be able control the other power easily and make it stronger(?)" Answer Yaya unsurely.

"Yup! That's true! And might be, he makes it more stronger than the solar power he has before," said Ray.

"If that so, why did you tell us that we can defeat them? Cuz' I bet he's stronger than us even we combo it," ask Ying.

Keizia smiles "You have made the solar power stronger and we have given you a liitle of our power. And you have us. I bet it's enough for defeat him."

"But, the question is... Are heart and power connected?" Ask Boboiboy.

"Yes. They are. But, about darkness is for the evil one and the solar is for the kind one was a fake," said Ray.

"I think that's enough," said Shouto, "about what we do next, we can talk about it later. I'm tired."

"Yeah. We should take a rest," said Lia, "you guys should go to your room. Foods are in the room, so don't worried about it."

Christian smiles "I'll take you there."

9 PM in Boboiboy and Gopal' room..

"Hey, Gopal..." said Boboiboy while he is laying on his bed.

"Hm?" Gopal is laying on his bed too.

"I'm tired with all of these," said Boboiboy,"after Granddad and Ochobot are gone.. One by one problems come to me. Like, the conflicts in TAPOPS.... And.... Keizia it's not my sister. She's my step sister.. Also... Conflicts between me and Yaya."

Gopal sighed. "You've lost yourself, Boboiboy."

Boboiboy turns his head to Gopal.

"I think you're not Boboiboy that I know."

"W-what.. what are you talking about?"

"Since you came back from the Darkness Kingdom... You've changed. Also Yaya, Ying and Fang."

"I don't get it, Gopal. What are you talking about?"

"I miss the old you, Boboiboy. Also the old Yaya, Ying and Fang. You guys have driven crazy in 'crush' thingy. And it makes our friendship broke."

Boboiboy speechless.

"Especially Yaya. She's really.... yeah you know... *sigh* I want you guys to stop this thing. Well, I didn't say that's you guys' fault but, please don't make our friendships broke. I think 'true love' can be find when we've already 21. Cuz' you've already mature. I mean, don't make that crush thingy broke our friendship. It's kinda silly you know. Sorry, if it's confusing."

Boboiboy looking to Gopal's face and he's surprise because he never thought that he can say those things to him.

"The old me?" Boboiboy ask himself.

Boboiboy think about everything that happens in his life. From the first time he met until his condition right now.

"You right, Gopal," said Boboiboy sadly, "you right...."

Gopal turns his head to Boboiboy. Boboiboy started to cry.

"I hate my darkness power," Boboiboy cried, "those annoying voices always heard around my head. I don't have enough sleep all night.."

"Voices huh?" Gopal smiles, "I think it's not because of your darkness power. I think it's because you hide those bad things/minds by yourself. You wanna always stay positive--everything is gonna be okay. 'Cuz' if not, my comrades will worry about me.' I bet you thought like that. You kept your problems by yourself. And other problems come to you. It makes you stress. I think that's the cause"

Speechless~

"But, if you want to stay positive, you can't do it by yourself. You have friends, right? Why don't you tell everything in your heart? Don't keep it by yourself. Cuz' you can't do it by yourself. If you can't tell Ying or Yaya, you can tell me. I'm your friend, right?"

Boboiboy surprised and then he cried hardly.

Meanwhile with Ying and Yaya...

"Hey, Yaya.." Ying called Yaya's name after she finished her dinner.

"Hm?" respond Yaya while she is reading her book on her bed.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" Yaya turns her head to Ying with her confused face, "for what?"

"For everything happens between us. I've thought about it. It's kinda silly." Ying giggles.

"Between us? What are you talking about? I kinda confused," said Yaya.

"Yeahh... I think those crush thingy has broke our friendship..."

"Eh?"

"I had a crush on Fang too, Yaya.. and sometimes I kinda jealous of you."

"O-owhh..."

"Boboiboy and Fang likes you too.... And because of those conflicts, slowly our friendship sinks.."

Yaya thought about Ying's words. Then she laughs.

"Yeahh.. I guess you right... it's kinda silly.. if our friendship sinks only because of that... but..."

"But?"

"I think it's not the 'crush' part.. but the jealousy part..."

"What?"

"The jealousy part makes our friendship sinks. We shouldn't be jealous actually. We will know our true love soon. And we only can wait for that."

Ying smiles, "yeah..."

"Well, I'm sorry too.. about my annoying attitude these days... I feel too worried for Fang... Cuz' I love him.."

"We are all worried about him, Yaya.. but the most honest one is you, y' know!" Ying giggles, "it looks like you're his mom!"

And then Ying laugh hardly while Yaya'a face turned red.

"Hahahaaa!!!!!! You are so cute when you are blushing, Yaya!!!"

"Stop laughing, Ying!!! I can't hide my feelings by myself!!! How about you, Ying???!!! Don't you worry too???"

"I'm his best friend, of course I'm worried! Te-he!" Ying winks.

"Owhh... How about your romantic feeling??" Yaya teased Ying.

"Oh come on.. Yaya... don't be---"

"Don't be???"

"Can we stop this? It's kinda awkward you know.." Ying's face turned red--she's forgot that she said that she had a crush on Fang just now.

Then Yaya laughs hardly.

-to be continued

This story will be hiatus again.. ehehhee... because this story is already reach the climax.. and I want to write the full war in the next chapters.. so, maybe it will take a long time :v