Chapter 30

"This mansion is really great!" Said Yaya in awe.

"So, this is the place where they are," said Ying in awe too.

"You mean the TAPOPS' members?"

"I don't think that they are here,Gopal," said Boboiboy.

"What? Why did you say that?!" Gopal gets mad after he heard what Boboiboy said.

Boboiboy sighed, and turned his head to Gopal, "An illegal organization did a human experiment in here. So you think that the members will go here?! No way!"

"Wait what? How do you know that?!" Ying gets panicked.

"What Boboiboy said it's true, Ying," someone behind them said something.

Boboiboy and his friends turned their head to the sound source.

"They trapped us. Those jerks!" said Keizia.

"W-what's wrong?" Ask Yaya.

"I have sent the members to the headquarters. And I caught the alien brothers and my old friend. Then, we realized something when we check up their bodies," explain Keizia.

"Fang washed the alien brothers' brain. After we disappeared the washed brain effect, we talked to him. And he died," continued Shouto.

"Then we continue our plan conversation. But suddenly the alien brothers appeared and...."

*flashback

Kaizo laughs hardly, "Idiots"

"Don't try to stop us, you two! Because it's impossible!" someone said that from behind them.

"Yo! Fang! Still alive?" Ask Kaizo.

"Of course, Kaizo. Don't look down at me," answer Fang.

"Haa.. You guys are too naive," said Pang.

Keizia smirked, "Aha.. You got us!"

"So, you guys have realized it, huh?! What a great hero, Kei Ziia and Todoroki Shouto.. You guys are twin, right? Why did you blame us? And you said that you guys had a problem with your father. But, your father has already died, isn't he?" Ask Fang.

Keizia and Shouto looks upset.

Kaizo smirks,"We know everything about you guys. Cuz' you guys are the 'sample' for our experiment."

"Haha.. So this is your plan?" ask Shouto, "You, your brother and TAPOPS are going to use Boboiboy and his friends to get more power spheras to make super human, right?!"

"Aw... I thought that the winner is us. Cih.. Why am I want to know how strong they are?" Keizia talked to herself.

Kaizo laughs hardly, "Hey.. Hey.. This is for better future, you two. Right now the human beings are still weak. And those evil creatures are interested to take over the Earth Creature World, which means humans. So, to protect the Earth Creature World we should be stronger then they."

"Oh? How intereting, an alien is helping the 'humans' to survive. It's kinda suspicious," commented Keizia.

"By the way, Kei. Was Boboiboy really your brother?"ask Fang.

"You guys are really suspicious," answer Keizia.

"Answer my question, Kei Ziia," Fang getting upset.

Keizia smirks, "You know the answer."
Fang laughs, "Of course I know... You think who am I? I'm a-"

"King of Darkness, Hans Leviathan," Kei cuts Fang's words