Chapter 31

"So, you agreed with our invitation?" Ask Keizia once again.

"Yes, Keizia," said Ying.

"Okay then. Let's go!"

"Eh?" Boboiboy confused, "wait! Where are we going?"

"To our headquarters, what's wrong?" Ask Keizia, "don't you need an explanation?"

Boboiboy nodded. "Okay."

Keizia opens the teleportal to the headquarters.

After all of them already arrived at the headquadters, they (Boboiboy and his friends) are looking through the inside of it in awe.

In front of them there's a huge gate with the guards, one is on the left and the other is on the right. Shouto comes to the right one and say something to him. No need long time, the guards opened the gate.

Inside the room, there are Lia, Christian and Ray.

After they introduce themselves they are start to talking about the conflict. It started from Kei explains about what's going on with her and Shouto yesterday.

15 minutes later...

"Well, it's all like our plans," said Lia.

"And now, we must explain everything to them," said Christian.

"Maybe this is kinda confusing, but we wilk explain it as we can," warn Ray.

Shouto sighed,"Me and Kei are the double spies. And the rest of us are the traitors for TAPOPS."

"Basically, we also the traitors, but only the elite army of TAPOPS that knows about this. I mean those who knows the true purpose of TAPOPS. Like Hans, Kaizo, Fang, Tarung and Kokoci," explain Keizia.

"Our purpose is destroy TAPOPS and kill Hans," said Ray.

"KILL?!" Ask Yaya, "we should do that?"

"I knew it! The plan is really non-humanity!!" Boboiboy get mad.

Lia sighed. "Calm down. We haven't finished yet."

"If he didn't want to stop his plan, we must kill him. But it's quiet hard to kill him. He is the King of Darkness. Which means he's totally strong. And might be he is stronger than you, Boboiboy," explain Ray.

"We let them doing their action because, it's for our plan too. Cuz' yeah, we want you guys to defeat Hans," explain Shouto.

"Because only you guys can defeat him. B-"

"Wait, hold on. I don't get it," cut Ying, "you said you let their plan because it's for your plan too. What is that mean?"

"They want to use you guys to get all the power spheras. So, to prepare it, they must make sure that you are enough strong to help them complete their plan. So, he gave you some enemies to get an experience. If you got those experiences, of course you guys will get stronger as I said before. And we use that chance to make you guys in our side so, we can get the AS card to defeat Hans," explain Lia.

"We must make them realize that what they're doing is wrong. Can you guys do it?"

"Wait.. wait wait.." Yaya ignored Ray's question, "you said Boboiboy can't defeat Hans--"

"He can't defeat Hans by himself. But, if you guys work together you can defeat him," cut Ray.

"All of us can defeat Hans?" Ask Gopal.

"Yes. Because, you guys' powers were given by him. And the power level is really high. Might be it's same as his power," said Shouto.

"So, if we attack him together...."

"Yeah.. He will lose," continue Keizia.

"Wow! It's quiet easy!! Right, Boboiboy?" Ask Gopal.

Boboiboy smiles, "Yeah!! You right, Gopal!!"

"But, the problem is..." Christian broke the happiness,"you need Fang too."

***

Fang's POV:

Hans Leviathan, it's my step father. I never met my real father from I was born. So, everything he wants from me.. I will give him. Even I have to sacrifice my friends. He is really important for me.

But, is this the right choice?

Cuz, I feel so..... upset..

He gave me a mission. A mission to take a look of Boboiboy and his friends. And also to figure out their weaknesses.

I think I didn't complete the mission. Cuz' I'm enjoying my time with them. It's really fun!

And.....

"Pang!", a heavy voice was heard in my ear.

"Captain...," I call his rank as my response.

"I want to know about their weaknesses," said him.

-to be continued