Chapter 4

Boboiboy was yelling all night and each time Yaya ask about that,  Boboiboy always got mad at her and he didn't remember anything about that... But, Yaya still patient to face Boboiboy... Yaya always be with him each time he was yelling again... The mission haven't done yet. Why? Cuz' Boboiboy... They can't do the mission if Boboiboy always yelling all day... Until one day...

Yaya: did you remember about...

Boboiboy: WHAT? THAT NIGHT?!!! That I'm yelling?!?! When, Yaya??!!

Yaya: why are you so...

Boboiboy: so what? SO WEIRD?!! HUH?!!

Yaya: you don't remember anything!

Boboiboy: what? YOU THINK I'M OLD???!!!! HUH?!!!

Yaya: I didn't say that!!!!

Boboiboy: *punch Yaya hardly*

Yaya: *fall* (Boboiboy.....)

That night....

Boboiboy's POV:
What's wrong with me?! Why am I yelling ?? ARGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *remember something* ARGGHHHH!!!!!. ARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!!  ARRGGHHHH!!!!!! *his eyes turning purple*

Darkness is the most powerful power... receive the power! C'mon! Don't be shy!!!

The bad side.....

No!!! Don't listen to it!!!!

The good side....

NOO!!! RECEIVE THE DARKK!!! YOUR HEART IS FULL OF HATE!!! RECEIVE!!! LOVE CAN'T CONQUER HATE!!!! NO ONE CAN CONQUER HATE!!!! HAHAHHAHAAA!!!!

PLEASE STOP!!!!!!

HAHHAAA.....

THOSE VOICES ARE KILLING ME!!!! *start to cry*

YOU ARE WEAK!! YOU CAN'T DEFEAT THE DARK!!!!

*crying* please.... stop......

WEAK !!! WEAK!!! WEAK!! WEAK!!! FAT!!! FAT!!! FAT!!! FAT!!! FAT!!! IDIOT!! IDIOT!!! IDIOT!!! IDIOT!!! SELFISH!!! LOSER!! NO LOVE!!! ALWAYS ALONE!!! ALONE!!! ALONE!!! ALONE!!! ALONE!!! ALONE!!! ALONE!!! ALONE!! LOSER!!! LOSER !!!! LOSER!!!! LOSER !!!! LOSER!!! LOSER!!! LOSER!!!!

ARRGHHH!!!!!!!! *crying hardly*  please..... stop.... it hurts.....

BOBOIBOY, YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD BOY... You have a lovely heart... friendly heart... How kind of you....

What is this? What's going on?

But, until that fight... Why are you so selfish? There's HATE in your heart... why you're mad at Yaya? What's her fault?

UGHH!!!!! SHE HAD A LOT OF FAULT!!!

Just forgive her...

NO!!! DON'T FORGIVE HER!!! OR I'LL MAKE YOU HURT!!!

Forgive her?

DON'T FORGIVE HER!!!

ARRRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! IT HURTS!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!! PLEASEEE!!!! *cover his ears* ARRRGHHH!!!!! STOPP!!!!!!!!!

Forgive her

No!!!

Forgive her

No!!

Forgive her..

No!!!

You're such a good boy....

I SAID NO!!!!!

ARRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author's POV:

Boboiboy: ARRRGHHHHHH!!!!! STOP ITT!!!!! STOPPP!!!!!!!! WHO ARE YOU!!?!??!??!!!

Yaya: he's yelling again!!!! Ish!!!so annoying!!!!

Boboiboy: STOPPP!!!!! *crying hardly* STOPPP!!!!! ARGGHHHH!!!!! PLEASE!!!! DON'T BE LIKE THAT!!!!! PLEASEE!!!! IT HURTS !!!!! ARRRGGHHH!!!!! HELP ME!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! PLEASEE!!!!

Yaya: (cihh!!! No one will help you this time!! Never!!!)

Boboiboy: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MEE!!! IT HURTSS!!!!! PLEASE HELP MEEE!!! *crying hardly* YAYA!!!!!

Yaya: ....

Boboiboy: ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME? PLEASEE!!! Help me!!!!!

Yaya:....

Boboiboy: I know you heard me... Please... *try to grab Yaya's feet*

Yaya: WHAT, WEAK?!!! I'LL NEVER HELP YOU!!! EVER!!!! I'LL NEVER HELP YOU!!!

Boboiboy: *hold Yaya's feet* please help.... please.... it hurts... It hurts, Yaya... it's killing me...

Yaya: no!!! I'll never help you!!!! *start to cry* you won't remember anything... *crying* you will never ever remember this tragedy, Boboiboy... You'll never respect me... You'll never love me anymore... you'll always hate me as usual.... you'll don't know how much I love you.... as a friend.... you'll never remember anything about us...

Boboiboy: *crying* please... help me... I'm sorry... please... forgive me... it hurts....  I'm really sorry, Yaya... I don't know... I've already remember... Please help me...

Yaya: *crying*  no... no this time.....  I won't help you this time.. even you have remember anything about this tragedy..

Boboiboy: dark.... *crying* help... solar.... help.... solar.... no!!! No!!! The dark!!!! The dark is killing me.... Please.... solar... Solar... solar... help me... it hurts....

Yaya: *crying* (I know, it hurts Boboiboy... but... Dark? Solar?)

Boboiboy: you're lying....

Yaya: what??

Boboiboy: you said you love me...

Yaya: cuz' you not love me anymore... you've changed

Boboiboy: Yaya....

Yaya: I don't hear it!

Boboiboy: Yaya..... *faints*

Yaya: *staring at Boboiboy* *crying* I'm sorry, Boboiboy... But, you must learn.... I'm sorry.... I know it hurts... I'm understand... I'm understand....

The next day... Boboiboy was sleeping on Yaya's shoulder

Yaya: Boboiboy.... wake up...

Boboiboy: huh? *open his eyes* *staring at Yaya* you? Did you help me?

Yaya: no... after you faints I brought you in front of this tree... And I was sleeping beside you... and then... Your head fall on my shoulder...

Boboiboy: you still help me...

Yaya: ummm.. yeahh.. is up to you...

Boboiboy: thank u

Yaya: urwel..

Boboiboy: thank u for anything...

Yaya: yeah... yeahh. .

Boboiboy: and I'm sorry

Yaya: that's  okay

Boboiboy: I'm really sorry about that fight and everything that I've done to you... I'm really sorry

Yaya: that's okay, Boboiboy... *smiles* and... umm... I'm sorry too about that fight... and sorry if I've changed... cuz' might be I was tired...

Boboiboy: that's okay... I'm understand..
Boboiboy's POV:

~ to be continued