ANNOUNCEMENT & The Ending of The Story

Helloo ~~ The lazy author is here~~~  I have an announcement for you guys. And it's not a good news for you guys :)

So,, I have to say.... This story will be stopped forever.

Yeah, I know some of you will be upset because of my decision. Because I have broken my promise many times. Like,  I said 'I'll publish the new chapter when lalalaaaalaaa', but I didn't do it and said sorry for many times. 

And right now I must broke my promise AGAIN. I'm sorry guys ToT really, really sorry.. 

Because, I don't really like Boboiboy right now. So, I'm kinda boring and lazy to continue this story. 

Anddd... Right now I'm making another story but it's not a fanfiction. I made it with my friend. And I made it in other account. Well, if you guys don't mind, please follow our account and read our story. 

You guys maybe upset because I haven't finished my old one story (Because of You) but I've already made another story

You guys maybe upset because I haven't finished my old one story (Because of You) but I've already made another story. Yeah, I'm really sorry... The reason is yeah you know.. it's on paragraph 5. But, I also have another reason--because me and my friend have written a lot of stories and we wanna to publish it in wattpad but, it never happen :v andd finally, we're published our last story and we're kinda serious to write it. So, i rather be focused on that story than this story. (I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THOSE WHO ARE LOYAL WITH THIS STORY)

But, don't worry, I'll tell you the ending of this story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boboiboy and his friends (except Fang), Kei, Shouto, Ray, Lia and Christ go to Hans's headquarters. They are split to two different groups (Boboiboy and his friends; Kei and her friends).

Boboiboy and his friends are searching for Pang. And they finally meet him and tell him what they're gonna do. And Pang agree with that plan (although needs a lot of time to make him agree with their plan)

Meanwhile, Kei and her friends defeat some of the soldier in there and also turned off the security area in there.

And Boboiboy finally meets Alexa again. But, this time Boboiboy knows the reason why Alexa wanted to marry Boboiboy in the previous chapter. Because, Alexa wanted to make Boboiboy in their side, but her plan is failed. After Alexa insulting Boboiboy for a few minutes, Boboiboy directly attack her with his Thunderstorm power. (By the way, Alexa is really weak, so Boboiboy can defeat her easily because his father sealed her power since she was born--Hans didn't want her daughter becomes stronger than him--Alexa has a Darkness Power)

And then, after facing many of danger in Hans's headquarters, finally Boboiboy and his friends faced Hans and Kaizo.

They had a great fight, because Hans and Kaizo are really unbeatable. But finally, after Kei and the others went to the place where Boboiboy is, the winner of this battle is them.

That was their thought-- Hans and Kaizo sacrifice themselves to be a monster (the monster is inside them. they can be a monster because they did some experiments in their body).

Because of that, Boboiboy and the others must kill them, although it's hard for Pang.

It's really hard to defeat the monsters. Finally they  attack those two monsters together with their powers and because of that combo, the Solar/Light and Darkness power appeared from that combo and that makes the two monsters defeated.

but..

Two humans that most spend a lot of their energy are Kei and Shouto.

They died because they used their powers too much and their body reach it's limit.

Fang cried because he lost his brother and his step brother.

After that, the TAPOPS members that in their side brought Boboiboy and his friends also Lia, Ray and Christ to their new headquarters. 

One week later... Boboiboy and his friends are at the flower garden (near the headquarters)

"It's over, right?" asked Gopal.

"Maybe.." answered Ying.

"A lot of things were happened," said Fang.

"Yeah," answered Gopal, "by the way, talk about that.. So, how about the crush thingy between you guys? Hasn't over yet?"

Boboiboy sighed, "Forget about it. It will makes our friendship broke again."

"Let's start all over again," said Yaya.

Boboiboy laughed a little, "What do you mean?"

"Eh?"

Boboiboy smiled, "Let's continue our friendship."

Everyone in there smiled.

THE END

THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOR THIS STORY AND YOUR PATIENCE TO WAIT THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THIS STORY!! THANK YOU FOR THE LOYAL READERS ALTHOUGH THE AUTHOR OF THIS STORY IS REALLY LAZY!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU'VE DONE TO THIS ACCOUNT AND THIS STORY!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 

And if you guys still wanna read my another story please follow @realionkun and don't forget to read and vote our story!!! We will updated every week!!

And sorry for my grammar problems~ :v

- The Lazy Author