Preference #18 You Fall In Shower And Have To Ask One Of The Other Boys Help You

You Fall In Shower And Have To Ask One Of The Other Boys Help You

Luke:

Trying to bend down to grab the soap that you so clumsily dropped, you slipped and fell backwards, screaming as you hit the bottom of the tub. Now, you had tears falling down your face that blended in with the water pouring down on you. You wanted to scream for help, but you didn’t think anyone else was home, that was until the door opened and a panicked Michael ran in. “(YN)?” “Here.” you whimper and he opened the curtains but quickly shut them again. “(YN), you’re naked.” “No duh!” you scream at him. “I slipped and fell and I think I broke something, i need you to help me!” “Why should I?” “No one else is here and Luke will not hate you for helping his naked sister get out of the shower after she fell!” “Oh yeah that’ll go over well. Don’t worry Luke I just helped your naked sister out. Think (YN)!” “Clifford!” you shouted. “Just help me, it hurts a lot!” Michael groaned and grabbed a towel from behind him, shut the water off and helped you up, wrapping the towel around you. “You owe me.” he says and you smirk. “I can think of a few ways to pay my debt.”

Calum:

When you fell, you hit your head against the back of the shower wall and blacked out for a few minutes. You only came back to consciousness when the water turned off and you felt a pair of arms help you out of the shower. “(YN)?” the voice asked and you quickly paired it with Ashton. “Ash? I hurt.” “Yeah, I can tell that. You took a nasty spill from the looks of it, your head is bleeding. Should i call 911 or do you want me to drive you to the hospital because i do not care what you say, you’re going.” “Drive me.” You say and he nods but you put a hand on his chest. “What?” “I need to get dressed, i’m kind of naked.” you explain and he nods bringing you to your bedroom and handing you some clothes. “These?” No.” you muttered but he wasn’t going to have it. “(YN) you may have a concussion, we don’t have time to bicker about what you’re wearing, just put these on okay?” “Whatever, I need help, Ash, I can’t lift my arms that high right now.” Ashton groaned as he put the shirt over your head.

Ashton:

“Ashton!” you screamed out as you managed to haul yourself to the edge of the tub to turn the water off. “Ashton! Help me!” you were now crying due to the pain and also your brother was not answering you. “Come on Ash.” you whimpered and then you heard footsteps. “Ashton?” “No, Luke.” he answered rather calmly as he walked in and then he froze seeing you the was you were. “(YN)! What the hell?” “Slipped and fell.” You explain and he nods as he hands you a towel and helps wrap it around you. “Are you alright? Where do you hurt?” “Tried standing, got dizzy fell back down. So my head, back, legs, arms, everywhere.” you tell him and he nods. “Come on, the other boys are at the studio, I just came over to pick up some extra sticks for you brother, but he can wait, we need to get you to the hospital to get checked out.” “No!” you screamed. “Don’t want to go there.” “You have to!” he pushed. “You’re in a lot of pain and god only knows what the fall did to you. Come on i’ll take you, your brother can wait, your health is more important than his drum sticks.”

Michael:

“Thanks again.” You mutter into Calum’s chest as he maneuvers you through the hospital. “No problem.” he panted as he had practically run to the hospital with you. “Your brother will thank me for this.” “He better.” you mumble and Calum smirks. “Doctor, can we get her checked out? She fell in the shower and is having trouble staying standing and she also threw up, I just want to make sure she’s okay.” “She your girlfriend?” the doctor asked leading the way to the back. “No, she’s my friend’s sister.” Calum explained and your heart dropped slightly, you really liked Calum. “Ahh, i see. Now, when she fell in the shower, how did she fall?” “I tried getting out of the shower and slipped and fell back and right on my bum.” The doctor nodded and Calum set you down on a table. “You should be okay, you’re talking, but stay here with her while I get some tests started.” the doctor told Calum and he nodded. “Should I call Michael now?”