Preference #49 He Finds Out You Are A Virgin

He Finds Out You Are A Virgin 

Ashton: "Hey babe, remember that one time you tweeted me 'drummers bang harder'?" This took you by surprise, that was months ago before he even knew you existed. "I probably tweeted you a ton of tacky things like that." He pulled you down to sit on his lap. "So you wouldn't know drummers bang harder?." He leaned in to whisper in your ear, "Cause we do." This sent shivers down you entire body. "No I wouldn't, Ash when we first started dating, I hadn't even had my first kiss. Totally a virgin here." He kissed up and down your neck, "Well can we change that?"

Calum: He was finally meeting your family. You were kinda nervous about how your dad would treat him. After you finished your meal, your mom had left to get the dessert. "Calum, son, if you and (Y/N) are having sex, I want you to be responsible about it." You were in the middle of taking a sip of water, and almost coughed it up. Your head darts to Calum, who is staying calm and collected. "Dad we haven't had sex! I'm still a virgin, don;t worry." Your dads face started to turn red, "Sorry, I just sorta thought sine you had been together for so long." He started to trail off, "I'm gonna go see if your mom needs any help." He left the room, Calum took your hand under the table. "Well at least when we're ready to take that step we know your dad is okay with it. "

Luke: He picked you up at your house for a birthday dinner, he noticed that you had a new ring. "Who gave you that?" You looked down and saw the ring you mom had just given you. "My mom gave it to me, she wants me to stay a virgin until I've found the right guy who I want to lose it with." H nodded. "So it's not like something where you have to save yourself for marriage right?" You shook your head no. "No because she knows how much I love you, and she knows were bound to have sex." As he was driving he grabbed your hand. "So you plan on us having sex?" You started to blush. "Well yeah, when the time is right I don't see why we can't." A smirk spread across his face. "Well I can't wait, so when you're ready, just let me know."

Michael: The two of you were having a heavy make out session. He slip his hand up your shirt and unclipped your bra. He started to lift your shirt over your head. You continued to kiss, and lifted his shirt off. He looked you in the eyes "Are we going to do this?" You took a moment to look at the whole situation. You loved him, and you wanted to be with him in every way possible. You were ready to finally lose your virginity. You nodded. He continued to kiss you, and slip your jeans off. "Michael wait." He stops what he's doing and looks up at you. "I'm a virgin." He lets out a little laugh. You playfully slap him in the arm. "Don't laugh at me!" He kisses you. "Babe, I'm only laughing because you think that it's a big deal to me. I don't care if you're a virgin or you have slept with 20 guys, I only care about how much I love you."

A/N: I'm Sorry I havent been posting I have just been lazy there is no excuse and I will try to post 2 times a week untill my trip in the end of july !!