3;

So I get stuck with the most ANNOYING people in school! Ugh Fml!! I hate everyone right now. I try to get to my next class as fast as possible, because I know my friends will just bug me about my group. I get the my locker and grab my Math book. I try to get to math without my friends seeing me, but that fails. "So Maddie about your group." Esperanza started. "Don't even get me started on that, and I gotta go bye!" I said in a hurry.
-Skip the rest of the school day cause nothing happens-----------
I start to walk home when I hear two voices I didn't wanna hear. "Hey, Maddie you coming to work on the project?" Max asks. Oh shit I forgot I'm with the two imbeciles! This should be fun. "Sure." I say not sounding to happy. "Oh trust me we don't want to be with you either." Harvey says. We get to the Mills's house and we go up to Max and Harvey's room. "So what are we supposed to be doing again?" They ask at the same time. "Are you two really that stupid?" I asked. "No we just don't pay attention in history because it's a retarded class." Max said. "Fine, it's on the War of 1812." "Ok let's get started so you can leave sooner." We start on the project and it's going pretty well. We worked on it for 2 hours until it was done. "There it's done and now I'm going home. Bye!!" I said as fast as I could while packing up. "Bye, we won't miss you!" They said. Ugh I hate them so much. I started to head down the stairs and I almost made it out in time but I got stopped. "Oh, are you leaving Maddie?" Their mom asked. "Um ya I have to go." I said awkwardly. "Oh that's a shame. Have you eaten?" "Oh no I'll eat when I get home." I said. "Oh no I insist you eat with us." She said. "Oh um ok?" I said more as a question. "Great! I'll have the boys set an extra spot on the table." Ugh as if I already hated the boys. Now I have to eat with them. As I was thinking someone infuriates my thoughts. "Hi!" Said a little blonde girl. "Um hi." "I'm Tilly, who are you?" She asked. "Oh I'm I'm Maddie." "Oh you're the girl Max and Harvey are always talking about!" She said. "Ya." "Will you play princess with me?" She asked with puppy dog eyes and a huge smile. "Sure." I replied. We went up to her room and started to play princess when two voices made my head hurt. "Hey ti- what are you still doing here?" Max asked me. "Um well your mom wanted me to stay for dinner, and when I tried to say no she made me and then Tilly wanted me to play with her." I said sounding sorry. "Oh well it's time to eat." Harvey said. "Ok thanks." I said quietly.  We walked downstairs and halfway down Max stopped me. "I'm sorry for being so mean to you." Then he walked off and left me standing there dumbfounded. "Hey are you coming or not idiot?" Harvey asked. "Um ya sorry." I said. We walked to the table and the only spot open was next to Max. I sat down and we ate dinner no one talked at all. "Thank you for dinner Mr. and Mrs. Mills for dinner." I said. "Oh it was no problem." She said. "Oh boys will one of you walk Maddie home?" "Oh no I'm fine I don't need that." I said trying to object her. "Nonsense Max you do it." She commanded. "Ok." Was all he said. I grabbed my bag and we walked out the door. No one said anything the whole walk home. As we got to my door Max started to talk. "Um hey about earlier I-" he started, but I interrupted. "I don't care Max just let me go inside please." I said. Then he grabbed my arm and turned me around. Then he kisses me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mwahahaha I left you guys on a cliffhanger. I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever. I will update more because I'm on summer break.

              ~Kk