13;

Time skip to 3 months after nationals. Maddie has been crying herself to sleep every night, because of Mark and Espy.

Max's POV
I woke up and I looked at the time 7:30 am.
Wow I woke up early.
I look at Harvey you is in a ball on his bed. I look at Maddie and she has tear stains on her cheeks. Why was she crying? Wait never mind. It's because of Mark.
"Hey Maddie. You ok?"
"No leave me alone."
"No."
"Yes!"
"Fine."
I went downstairs and I made breakfast. Tilly and Leo were at a friends house, and my parents were at work. I decided to make eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, waffles, and chocolate milk. After a little I heard someone come down. I turned around to see Maddie.
"Hey."
"What?" She said.
"Ok what is your problem?!"
"You ok! One minute you're nice to me! The next minute you're a total ass to me! I can't deal with this."
"I'm sorry."
"No you're not or else you would've stopped the first time you said that."
She said looking down.
"Fine don't talk to me!"
I yelled.
"Fine!"
She said looking at me. She had tears in her eyes.
"I didn't mean to-
"Yes you did I-I-i have to go." She said running out of the house. God I screwed up. I knew where to find her though. I ran out looking for her.

Maddie's POV
I ran to my favorite place ever. The park. I had this tree that I found a few weeks ago. I climbed up it and I sat on a branch where no one could see me. I sat there crying. Why did they hate me? I heard someone calling for someone so I hopped down wanting to help. That was a mistake. I saw Max coming my way. I tried to climb back up without him noticing. That didn't work too well.

Max's POV
I was running in the park calling a fake name because I knew she was here. I saw here jump down from a tree and then she saw me she climbed back up but I knew where she was. I climbed up to her and I sat next to her.
"Hey. I truly am sorry."
"Then why do you do it?"
"Because I want to be popular."
"Of course. Popularity is everything. Isn't it Max?"
"Kinda."
"Until you can figure out what you want please don't talk to me ever again Max."
"Ok."
She hopped down and left. I sat there for a little. I screwed up with her and I have to fix it.

Maddie's POV
Wait what day is it? I looked at my phone 'Friday' shit we have school.
I ran home and as I was running I saw Max coming towards me.
"We have school today!"
I yelled.
"I know run." He said.
We started running to the house. Once we got there we both changed and we ran to school.
We got there just in time. I walked in and went to math it was really boring today. After math I went to French class. That was also boring. Everyone was so sad because of Espy. If only they knew her like I did.

Time skip to after school cause nothing happened.
It was time to leave for dance. Globals are today. We don't have to travel far because it's it London. We all got to the gym for the pep rally. We run in and it was AWSOME. It lasted for 1 hour and then we had to leave. We all grabbed our stuff and got on the bus.
"Bye guys come watch us!" I yelled.
The bus doors closed and we were off. We all fell asleep on the way there cause we've been practicing non stop. We arrived about 3 hours later.
"Ok guys we're here!" The bus driver said.
We all got off and went to our hotel. Once we all had our rooms we went to get ready. This was the first day of dance.
Time skip.
It was time for the first category. Male trios. We were first.

After they were done they went to changed outfits. We all waited nervously. Next it was girls small group.