12;

"What the hell Max!"
"I-i-I'm sorry. I saw a lot of cuts and bruises and I wondered did Harvey and if E you all of those?"
"No you've never cut me, and the most recent bruises are from people at school."
"Wait so you did lie about our girlfriends?"

No.
"Ya sorry."
"It's ok. But who's been hitting you?"
"I can't and don't want to say."
"Please."
"No Max you weren't supposed to see those no one was."
I said.
"Fine but you need to stand up for yourself."
"I think I'm fine Max thank you very much. I wouldn't even be like this if it weren't for you and Harvey!" I yelled.
His look changed from serious to shocked.
"What?"
"Nothing just leave me alone!" I screamed.
He walked out and slammed the door.
I walked into the bathroom and looked for something sharp. Ah ha. I found my razor. I pulled up my sleeve and I cut.
1. For not saving Espy
2. For being a disappointment
3. For nobody loving me
4. Cause I hate life
5. Cause I'll never find anyone
6. Cause I can
7. For everyone hating me
8. To make it even.
I had four cuts on each arm. I cleaned all the blood up with a paper towel and wrapped them up. I pulled my sleeves down and went to bed.

Max's POV
I slide down the door. I was waiting till she cooled off so I could go to bed. I waited for almost 30 minutes until I went in. I walked in and saw her snuggled up on the couch with a blanket sleeping. I went into the barroom to brush my teeth, and after I looked down and saw a bloody paper towel. I walked out with it on my hand.
"Hey Maddie what is this?"
I asked.
She shot up and was awake.
"What?"
"What is this?" I said throwing the towel at her.
"Oh um I uh started my period." She said more as a question.
"Oh ok."
I said.
I believed her right now she went from happy to angry in 5 seconds.
But wait what if she was lying. I walked up to her.
"Lift up your shirt."
"What?!"
"You heard me now do it!" I yelled.
"Ok fine." She lifted her shirt and there were no fresh cuts. Good.
"Ok you're good."
"Oh thank god."
She mumbled.
Wait her arms.
"Lift your sleeves up."
"Why?!"
"Just do it god damnit!"
"Ok."
She pulled up her sleeves and there were eight bandages. Four on each arm.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I felt like it." She said.
"How much have you done this and how long?" I asked.
"I've done it about twice every month, and it started when you guys bullied me really bad." She said.
We made her cut. Oh my god.
"I'm so sorry."
"It's whatever just leave me alone and go to bed."
"Ok."
~~~~~~~~~Next day~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and I thought. We made Maddie cut.
I sat up and I played on my phone a little until I heard someone get up. I looked up and it was Maddie.
"Morning sleepy."
"Shut up Max. Wait what time is it?"
"Um it's 10:30 why?" I asked.
"Oh shit I'm going to be late!"
She yelled running to the bathroom.
"Late for what?" "Nothing. It's none of your business."
"Ok."
She came out from the bathroom 5 minutes later. I watched as she ran around like a mad woman.

Maddie's POV
I forgot about my date with Mark today. It's our one year Anniversary. I can't wait. I went to my clothes and I picked this out.

 I went to my clothes and I picked this out

I ran into the bathroom to do my makeup. I put on eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, foundation, I contoured my face, and I put on my rose gold highlight. I walked out and I was ready to go. I looked at my phone 10:50 whew. 10 minutes to spare. I sat down on my "beds", and played on my phone.
"Um why do you look so fancy?" Max asked.
"Oh I have a date."
"With who? Casper! Cause no one wants to date anyone as ugly as you!" Max said.
Not going to lie that hurt. I don't understand why they hate me.
"Yup I know. I said with tears brimming.
"I-I have to go. Mark is here." I said.
"Wait what! Max said.
"I'm going out on a date with Mark for our one year anniversary." I said slower.
"Oh hell no! He's bad news Maddie!"
"No he's not!"
"Fine but if you get hurt by him don't come crying to me!"
"I wasn't going to anyways!"
I yelled while slamming the door.
I walked downstairs and out the door and I saw Mark.
"Why hello handsome."
"Why hello beautiful."
"How are you?" He asked.
"I'm great! You?"
"I'm great!"
We walked hand in hand to my favorite place in the world. The arcade. It has everything, laser tag, go karts, mini golf, bowling, you name it. We walked in and a girl around our age came up to us.
"Oh my god Marky is that you?" She asked. Why did she call Mark Marky?
"Um yeah hi Chelsea." He said.
"Who's this?" She asked.
"Oh um this is my cousin Maddie." He said. Did he just call me his cousin.
"Ya I'm his cousin."
"Oh it's so nice to meet you. I'm Marks girlfriend." Wait what?! She's delusional.
"Oh that's so cool."
"Well we better get going." Mark said.
When we were far enough I yelled at him.
"Cousin! Girlfriend! What the hell Mark!"
"Ok I can explain. She's kinda obsessed with me and thinks I'm her bf. If she finds out I have a gf then she'll flip."
"Oh ok."
We went to go karts first, then mini golf, then bowling, and we did so much more. I didn't want it to end.
"I'll be right back." I said.
"Ok."
I walked off and I saw Chelsea. "Hey." I said.
"Hey you're marks cousin right?"
"No he lied to you I'm his girlfriend."
"No I'm his girlfriend we just celebrated our 1 year anniversary yesterday see." She pulled out her phone and showed me a bunch of pictures. They were all on the beach to with a romantic dinner and everything. Why wouldn't he do that for me.
"Oh my god he's cheating." I said.
"Oh my god! We need to get him back."
"I'm in."
We talked for a little about our plan.
"Ok let's go." We walked over to the bowling alleys. I sat down by Mark.
"Hey Marky." I said.
"Um hi."
"I have something to say." I said.
"Um can I please get a microphone?"
Chelsea brought me one.
"So today is my one year Ann with this amazing guy right here. His name is Mark Thomas. I have a very special gift for him." After that I walked to the center of the alleys and Chelsea joined me. We both hear the music start and we started singing.

After it was over everyone was confused as hell.
"And this is Marks other girlfriend Chelsea! They just celebrated their one year yesterday! Congrats Chelsea!"
"Congrats to you too Maddie!"
"Oh and Congrats to you too Mark! You're now single!" We said together.
"Fine I never love either of you!" He yelled. He ran out of there to god knows where.
"Hey wanna hang out I'm free?" I asked.
"Sure I'd love to!"
We stayed there and did everything there. After we went back to my house. We walked in and Max was waiting at the door.
"Who's this?" He asked.
"This is Chelsea. Marks other Ex." I said.
"Oh wait he was cheating?"
"Ya but we embarrassed him in public so it's ok." I said.
"Ok."
Chelsea and I walked up to our room.
After almost and hour of us talking she had to leave. We got each others numbers and said goodbye. Afterwards I changed and payed down on the couch. I let all my tears flow. How could he? I hate him I never want to see him again. I payed there crying for almost an hour before I fell asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! I'm sorry about this chapter it sucks and there's violence. I've never done anything like that so. But I hope you all like this book.
Love you my Kings and Queens! 👑💜