14;

Harvey's POV
I woke up and I checked the time. 10:30. Wow I slept late. I looked up and Max and Maddie were gone. I started walking down the stairs until I heard laughing. I walked quieter and softer. I looked around the corner to the family room and I saw Maddie and Max cuddling watching a movie.
"What the hell!"
I yelled.
They looked up and instantly split apart.
"Oh um she was upset and I was comforting her, then we stayed like that cause it's cold." Max said.
"Max can I talk to you privately?" I asked.
"Sure." Max dot up and we walked to our room.
"Max why?"
"Ion br know I think I'm falling for her." "No we promised after what happened she wouldn't brake the walls we put up around ourselves." "I know I'll stop."
"Good." We walked down and Max sat on another couch.
"Um I have to go bye guys." Maddie said. She ran up the stairs. I followed her up and I listened to who she was talking to.
"Hey Eli."
"Hey Mads."
Wait Eli Montgomery?
"So what's up Boi?" "Nothing much girl." He said mocking her.
"Well you know we have a fundraising event next Saturday right?" She asked.
"Yes I know Mads. Oh do you um maybe wanna like go on a date with me? You don't have to I was just wonder-
"I would love to." She said.
"Ok I'll pick you up at 5:30." "Wait tonight?"
"Um ya why?"
"Shit it's 3:30! That gives me 2 hours to get ready Eli!"
"Sorry we can go later."
"No it's fine I'll be ready."
"Ok see ya later."
"See ya." I walked in.
"Oh hey Harvey." She said bitterly.
"Woah what's wrong with you? Let me guess is it your period."
"What the hell Harvey no it's not! It's just that you were eavesdropping on my convo."
"How do you know."
"You're not the quietest listener." She said.
"No get out as you know I have a date so bye!" She said pushing me out the door.
I walked down and joined Max watching movies.

Maddie's POV
I hopped in the shower and I really enjoyed the warmth of the water. I got out and I changed into

I walked into the bathroom and I curled my hair in normal curls they weren't tight, but they weren't loose

I walked into the bathroom and I curled my hair in normal curls they weren't tight, but they weren't loose. When I was done I put on my make up which consisted of eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, my highlight, foundation, lipstick, and I contoured my face. I walked out and I put on silver hoop earrings.
I waited in my room until Eli was here. I waited for about 10 minutes and then the doorbell rang. I walked down the sat airs and I opened the door.
"Hey Eli. Woah you look wow." I said.
"I could say the same to you."
"Oh come on in. I just need to get my purse and phone." I said walking into the kitchen and grabbed my phone and purse.
"Woah where are you going?" Max asked.
"On a date with Eli."
"Oh ok I want to meet him." He said getting up.
"No!" I said running to Eli. I got to him first.
"Come on let's go now." I said rushing to the door.
"Bye guys I don't know when I'll be back!" I yelled closing the door.
We got to his car and we got in.
"So where are we going?" I asked.
"You'll see." He said focusing on the road.
We drove until we got to the beach.
"Here we are." He said parking the car. I went to open the door but he locked it.
"Nope I will open it."
"I can still open it you just locked it." I said trying to open the door.
"You child locked me!"
"Yup he said running to get my door.
"Here you go." He said opening my door.
"Thanks Eli."
We started to walk to the beach and hen Eli grabbed my hand.
We got to a spot on the beach where there was a table with fairy lights all over.
"Oh my god! Eli I love this." I said running towards the ocean.
"I'm glad you do!" He said back.
He caught up with my and we sat and watched the sunset.
"Wow this is gorgeous!" I said pointing to the colors of the sunset.
"Not as gorgeous as you." He said making me blush. I looked away hoping he didn't see me blush. "Hey don't look away." He said turning my head to him. We just sat there staring into each other's eyes, until he started to lean in and so did I. I didn't know what to do and then I felt Eli kiss me. His lips were soft. I kissed back after 5 seconds. Our lips moved in sync. I felt sparks no not sparks fireworks. We pulled away and can I just say wow!
"Wow Maddie you're a really good kisser." He said chuckling.
"Thanks you too. Um did you feel anything when we kissed?" I asked.
"Ya I felt fireworks. Maddie I've loved you for the longest time now. It hurt me to see you with Mark, it hurt me when Max and Harvey were mean to you, and it hurts me when you're upset." He said looking at me.
"Aww Eli that's so sweet. I felt fireworks too." I said. "I don't mean to ruin this moment but can we eat?" I asked laughing.
"Ya come on." He said laughing.
We walked to the table and ate. After we were done we sat on the beach for a little. I felt my eyes getting heavy and next thing I know my eyes are closed.
"Goodnight Princess." He said. He kissed the top o my head and then I was out.

Eli's POV
She fell asleep on me, so I carried her to my car and I drove her home. I picked her up bridal style and I knocked on the door.
"I'll get it!" I saw Max answer the door. I felt so bad she had to live with them.
"Oh um she fell asleep on our date and I didn't want to wake her up." I said.
"Oh thanks." Max said,
"Ya any time." I said giving her to Max. He picked her up and shut the door. Maybe next time I'll have enough courage to ask her out.

Max's POV
I hear someone knock on the door.
"I'll get it!" I yelled. I opened the door and I saw a guy holding Maddie.
"Um hi. She fell asleep and I didn't have the heart to wake her." He said. So this is who she went on a date with.
"Um thanks." I said.
"Any time." He said. I took her from him and I shut the door. I carried her up to her bed. I didn't want to but I don't think it's very comfortable sleeping in a dress. I took her dress off and put her in a pair of my sweats and one of my t-shirts. I took her shoes off and latex her on the couch. I kissed her head and walked to my bed. I can't let her brake me. I just can't let her brake my walls. After thinking I fell asleep