4;

He pulled away and I was shocked. "I-I-I I'm sorry I don't know what got into me." He said. "It's fine, I have to go now." I said really fast and slammed the door on his face. OMG. Did. Max. Just. Kiss. Me. Ewwwww. I went to the kitchen to see a note on the counter. It was from my aunt.

Hey, Maddie, I got a call from work, I had to leave. There is Mac and Cheese on the stove. I took Summer to a friends house for a sleepover. I won't be back till tomorrow night so you need to pick summer up from school tomorrow.
                  ~ Love Anna

Ugh great I'm all alone in a big house what could go wrong? I asked myself mentally. Well I guess I should eat. I go into the kitchen, grab a bowl and fill it with Mac and cheese. I walk over to the couch and I sit and watch a movie. When the movie is done I realize it's already 11 pm. Ugh I wanna watch another movie but I'm tired. I decided to go to bed instead of watching a movie. I go to my room and I change into my pj's. As I'm getting into my bed my phone goes off. "Ugh who would be texting me at this time?" I said to no one very angrily. I got up and checked my phone only to see that @bruchitsZach posted a photo. "Seriously I got out of bed for this?!" I was very mad, but then I crawled into bed and drifted off t o sleep. As I was sleeping I heard a noise coming from downstairs I checked the time and it was 2 am. Ugh who would be up at this time. Then it hit me........ I'm all alone in the house tonight, so it can't be anyone. I didn't know what to do so I called the only people I could think of. Max and Harvey. I dialed Max's number and on the third ring he picked up.

During the Call
💙-Max
💜-Maddie

💜-hey
💙-what's up
💜- I need you to come over right now I think someone's in my house.
💙- Couldn't it just be your sister or cousin?
💜-no my sister is at work and my cousin is at a friends house.
💙 ok I'll be right over don't go toward the sound
💜-ok thanks I owe you.
💙-np
End of call
As I waited for Max to come I heard the noise coming closer so I hid in my closet. After about 15 minutes I couldn't hear the noise anymore. So I decided to go out and check the house cause Max wasn't here yet. I went downstairs and I couldn't see at all. Then all of a sudden I hear a noise. I went towards the noise and it was coming from the kitchen. I went into the kitchen and then all I saw was a black figure standing there. "Who are you?" I asked. The figure turned to me and let out a small snicker. "You'll find out soon enough." Is all they said. Then they stabbed me on my shoulder and ran away. I fell to the floor crying out in pain hoping someone would hear but no one will. After laying there for almost an hour I fell asleep on the ground.

Max's Pov
I was going to help Maddie but I didn't think she was serious so I went back to sleep and ignored the call. I thought she was just going to say how much more she hated me because I kissed her. I don't know why I did that. Ugh I'm so stupid. I just can't let Harvey know.

Harvey's POV (didn't see this coming)
Ugh I can't sleep because the thought of Max kissing Maddie is really disturbing. I bet she forced him to do that, because I know my brother he wouldn't kiss they disgusting rat. EWWW just the thought of her makes me want to puke. I'm going to try to sleep now. Maybe I'll ask max about what happened in the morning.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys aren't you proud of me two updates in one day! Yay I told you guys I would update more now I'm on summer break and I am. So more chapters will be up. If you guys haven't go check out my other book. Love you guys!

~Kk 💜💜