Chapter 2

Chapter 2

    Lace's P.O.V

As I sit in the back of the car I examine Dominic. Her long, brown/maroon hair was flowing down her tan back. She was wearing a muscle tank top and torn denim shorts. She shot her head back at me, wide eyed with a bright, perfect smile.

"Were you listening to me, Lacey?" She ponders.

I hadn't been listening to her...I was lost in my thoughts. There was something about her that made me feel...different. I've tried to tell myself otherwise but I can't lie to myself. Not when it comes to her.

"Oh... No I wasn't listening, sorry. What'd you say?" I respond, catching myself turn red.

"We all haven't seen each other in a while! A long while! How have you been?" She flashes me a smile, giving me all of her attention.

This act made my heart race. Agh...I need to stop...it will never happen...she could never love me like I love her...

"I've been pretty good. Missed the hell out of you guys-" She stops me.

"If you missed the hell out of us then how come you didn't accept my love in the bedroom??" She comments, trying her hardest not to burst out into laughter.

"Your dick is too small! Size does matter, deary." I smirk.

Alecia quietly chuckles to herself upon the conversation Domi and I are having at the moment.

Dominic gives me a hurt look.

"Hey fuck you! You wouldn't be able to tell the difference man.. A fuck is a fuck." She prouts, trying to hold back a smile.

This caused me to crack a smile. I haven't smiled in a long time...since the last time I saw her, a few months back.

   The rest of the car ride was just Dominics music she played on her phone. Her taste in music was pretty different compared to mine, but I oddly enjoyed it as she sang her little heart out to numerous male and female rock artists. She always had this power to change my opinion about nearly everything, simply by just being the way she is. She has always been so cheerful and passionate about everything she talks about, even if it's the strangest of topics. I couldn't ever take my gaze off of her and she would rant and rant about some of the stupidest things. And honestly, I never even really care about the topic. All that only really matters to me is her. She just doesn't know that yet...

   We soon arrived at the beach. The sand was scolding, and soft to the touch. The atmosphere was really soothing. Especially cause Dominic was there...

 I hear a scream.

"AHHH! IVY! NICOLE!" I hear Dominics voice cry out.

"Domi! Alecia! Lacey!" Ivy and Nicole shout in near sync.

We all exchange hugs, and gasp at each others change in style. After complimenting Ivy sarcastically upon her 'Lame ass mom jeans', I glance back over at Dominic and call out to her.

"Hey! I never got a hug!" I shout to Dominic.

"Oh! Right! Come here, you slut." She replies, with her arms wide open.

I giggle and run up to her. As I wrapped my arms around her... I felt safe. I always did while I was in her arms. I just wish she actually knew that.