Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Nicole's P.O.V

He's gone. He's really gone. I suppose I shouldn't care about his death, but even though he hurt me, I stilllovehim. I fell Ivy's arms sobbing.
"Murdered?! Who the hell would murder Isaac?!" I cry.
" I don't know love... maybe someone's seeking revenge..." she mumbles.
"Who'd want revenge so badly that they would kill him?! the only record he ever had was his abuse!" I cry even harder. "Abuse is against the law Nicole. it's very serious!" she almost shouts.
"Why do you even care?!" I shout directly to her face.
"Because I love you god damnit" Ivy shouts while staring into my eyes.

Ivy's P.O.V

Oh fuck. Did I really just say that I loved her? I mean... do I? The room was engulfed in silence as I stare into her shocked eyes. Oh god. What should I- my thoughts are interrupted by pair of lips crashing on to mine. Am I dreaming? The lips pull away from mine ever so slowly. I gaze into the eyes that were only inches away from mine.
" Nicole... I-" She stops me.
" Ivy... after all this time... I thought I was the only one..." her voice begins to quiver. "Nicole..." I said the shock.
"Isaac was just a little something to help me try to forget about you... unfortunately I gained feelings for him... but that didn't stop me from loving you." her eyes begin to tear up.
I've gottobe dreaming. Nothing this good could ever happen.

Nicole's P.O.V

... half of what I said was true... but the other half wasn't. Isaac wasn't something to make me forget about her... it's more the opposite. I did have some feelings for Ivy... but I need to feel something. Otherwise who fuckin' knows what I'll do it myself.
" Ivy... I love you" I mumble while pulling the slightly younger blonde into my lap; kissing her up and down her neck.
I know. How could I be feeling or doing this to someone when I'm supposed to be enduring mounds and mounds of sadness and guilt. But I knew deep inside that I needed someone I could touch and love before I kill myself.
This is is going to hurt her
You shouldn't be doing this
Stop leading her into a lie
My mind keeps telling myself. But... I need to.