Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Ivy's P.O.V

After Lace and Dominic left, Alecia ended up crashing in the guest room Nicole has been sleeping in. So Nicole slept in my room with me.

"Make yourself comfortable!" I smile.

"Are you sure you're okay with this? I could go sleep on the couch..." Nicole asks.

"No, no. I insist." I hold her hand.

She blushes at the touch of my hand, surprisingly... Maybe this is my chance to make a move. I... have sorta had feelings for Nicole... for quite some time now...

Soon enough we find ourselves all snuggled up under my blankets, watching the news before passing out.

"Breaking news!!" the Tv blares.

"Oh shit..." I mumble.

"Isaac Christopherson was found dead in his appartment just hours ago. It seems to have been a murder, from what we can tell." The reporter says frantically.

Silence completely engulfs the room. Shit. Finally the silence is broken, with the sound of a silent, painful, cry. I slowly turn my head with a blank face to reassure myself it was her. To see if she's okay. She had her head in her hands, and she was crying. She still loved that fucker. 

"Oh sweetheart... I'm so sorry..." I really wasn't. I didn't regret killing Isaac Christopherson.

A/N;

Woah! Shock! Ivy killed Nicole's abusive ex! If you didn't notice, she did something at 4am that morning, and came back home at 5am with a bag.; which she burned everything that was in the bag. The murder weapon. Eeek! Anywho, thanks for all of the reads! Almost 500! That's so amazing! Keep on givin' me them if you are enjoying this story c; it helps me out a lot.

Love, Chelsea.