Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Lace's P.O.V

Mainly the whole time we hung out,- Domi, Nicole, Ivy, Alecia and I- I thought about moving in with Dominic. To be honest... I almost didn't want to move in with her... I'll get to know her a lot better... what if she's not the person I think she is? Should I come out to her before we move in together?

Nahh... not yet... I need to know if the girl I love is who she says she is first... then the decision will come. What if there's a chance she could like me back? What if..-

"Hey! Lace!-" A distant, recognizable voice calls to me.

"You ready to go?" Ivy's smooth voice calls once again.

Her ashy blonde hair blew in the salty air. It was gonna rain soon, so we decided that we were gonna go to Starbucks and catch up a little bit more before diving back into solitude.

"Yeah! I'll be there in a sec!" I call back to her while slipping my grainy feet into my flip flops.

As I finally reach the car, I check to see how I looked in the rear view mirror. My light brown hair was tangled, and my deep blue dyed peekaboo was still wet from going swimming. I brushed through my hair with my hand a few times before slipping my purple beanie on the back of my head. I shake my head lightly in discontent. I can't go back out looking like this.

"Guys! We should probably shower or something before we go back out. We all look pretty shitty." I shout to Domi and Al. The other girls had already left.

We ran to the bathrooms, showered up, and changed into our regular clothes that we had brought. As I walk out, I see Domi and Alecia waiting for me to arive. Dominic was wearing torn booty shorts,- the same ones she had worn to the beach- an A Day To Remember tank top, a Pierce The Veil snapback, and she was wearing aviators. Al wore baggy sweatpants, a Guns and Roses muscle shirt, and converse.

"Well don't you two look hot" I wink.

"As do you, madame." Dominic responds back with a smirk, and a bow.

"May I assist you to the car, m'lady?" Domi holds her arm out.

"No, you whore. I have legs!" I shout viciously, with a chuckle.

"Too bad, you slut!" She runs up to me and throws me over her shoulder. I squeal.

"Put me down you ass!" I shout.

"Struggle all you want. I'm not putting you down until we are in the car. So shut the fuck up!" She giggles, purposely jumping so her shoulder would jab into my gut.

"Agh! Fuck you!" I pout.

As we finally reach the car, she opens the door with one hand, and gently sets me inside. I give her a death glare. This causes her to smile, and quickly bend down to kiss me on the cheek. She slams the door shut, as I find myself blushing like my top had fallen off.

Why the fuck does she do this to me..?

Soon enough, we are at Starbucks. Once we walk inside, the strong scent of coffee beans hits us like a semi truck. We soon spot Ivy and Nicole waiting for us at a table, on their phones, texting. Of course.