Alternate Ending #2 {Very Long Ending}

I drive out onto the highway in a rush. I need to get back to her.

Chapter 20

Lace's P.O.V

As I lay in Dominic's bed softly crying, begging for the phone to ring, my prayer is answered.

"Dominic!" I shout hopefully while reaching for the phone.

Ivy Chance.

Ugh. I answer the phone.

"Hey, what's up?" I sigh.

"Laaaaceeyyyyyy!" Ivy says in excitement.

"Yeah...?" I wipe my eyes.

"Tonight all of the girls are gettin' together for a bonfire party! You up-" I stop her.

"Everyone?" I ask.

"Yeaahhh. Nicole, Alecia, me, you, and Domi." She says matter-of-factly.

"I'll be there." I say desperately.

"Great! See you at 7!"

The phone call ends. This is my one last chance to win Dominic's heart back.

Dominic's P.O.V

As I drive down the lonesome, empty highway, my phone disrupts the painful silence. Nicole. Again. I answer the phone.

"Yeah?" I sigh.

"Heyy! Dominic!"

"That's my name, yes." I say emotionlessly.

"Party. Tonight. Ivy's house. 7. See you there you whore!" She forces.

"Will everyone be there? Including Lace?" I say hesitantly.

"Mhmmmm..." Nicole says suspiciously.

"Alright... see you then."

The phone call ends. I'm still upset with Lace of course... but... hopefully this fight will change her. Teach her a lesson. I was kind of being an ass though... but that was just how I felt. Unneeded. Unwanted. Unloved. Ugh. I worked my ass off to be with this girl and she doesn't give shit back. Maybe I shouldn't go to this party...